Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melting/Brews - Temp Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Runi
I can do Brewings! Your are most definitely able to send me continues mats, as for I log everything on my own ;^^ I'm currently Level 11!

30 minutes and below: 8kt/g
30-45 minutes: 10kt/g
45-60 minutes: 20kt/g
60-90 minutes: 45kt/g
90-125 minutes: 60kt/g
125 minutes and above: 80kt/g
@Runi
I can do Brewings! Your are most definitely able to send me continues mats, as for I log everything on my own ;^^ I'm currently Level 11!

30 minutes and below: 8kt/g
30-45 minutes: 10kt/g
45-60 minutes: 20kt/g
60-90 minutes: 45kt/g
90-125 minutes: 60kt/g
125 minutes and above: 80kt/g
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Serakkii

Hiya! According to my records, you have yet to return the materials I sent to be melted ^^' Since you said you log everything as well, do you know what day you sent them back? I'd love to double check my CR receipts
@Serakkii

Hiya! According to my records, you have yet to return the materials I sent to be melted ^^' Since you said you log everything as well, do you know what day you sent them back? I'd love to double check my CR receipts
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Sorry! I was looking, and, too, couldn't find the log. I will send a PM now with your stack of Sludge, and stack of Goo! :3 Could we go from there?
@Runi
Sorry! I was looking, and, too, couldn't find the log. I will send a PM now with your stack of Sludge, and stack of Goo! :3 Could we go from there?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@Runi

Hi! I can melt a stack (or multiple stacks) of stuff for you. :)
@Runi

Hi! I can melt a stack (or multiple stacks) of stuff for you. :)
9PuoQwk.png
@Serakkii

In that case, I would like to send some more mats to be melted. Unfortunately your cauldrons rental prices are too steep for me, as all the genes take more than 125min

@Dalilah

May I send over 3 stacks or is that too many? (:
@Serakkii

In that case, I would like to send some more mats to be melted. Unfortunately your cauldrons rental prices are too steep for me, as all the genes take more than 125min

@Dalilah

May I send over 3 stacks or is that too many? (:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Send them over! I'm online way too much for my own good, so I may as well put that time to good use.
@Runi

Send them over! I'm online way too much for my own good, so I may as well put that time to good use.
9PuoQwk.png
@Runi
I could brew something for you! My cauldron's only level 13 though; I've been slacking off. There wouldn't be a charge involved either.
@Runi
I could brew something for you! My cauldron's only level 13 though; I've been slacking off. There wouldn't be a charge involved either.
@Ayle

That would be awesome! Would you mind brewing 20 reinforced glass beakers to start?
@Ayle

That would be awesome! Would you mind brewing 20 reinforced glass beakers to start?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Sure! Just send the mats over and I'll be happy to get started. Is there a deadline that you'd like them back by?
@Runi
Sure! Just send the mats over and I'll be happy to get started. Is there a deadline that you'd like them back by?
@Ayle

Thank you again!! If you'd rather have something long term brewing overnight I can also send over mats to make poison ^^
@Ayle

Thank you again!! If you'd rather have something long term brewing overnight I can also send over mats to make poison ^^
6mWOUG0.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22