Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melting/Brews - Temp Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img] Seeking some help with melting things! I have so so many items and not enough time T^T [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][color=darkred][b]Transmuting[/b][/color][/size] - Please let me know how many items you're willing to melt. - I will send the items in a 1-way CR. - Please send everything back in a 2-way CR & let me know what currency you'd like as payment. If I believe you are not being honest, I will not accept your help. [u]For Food/Materials/Other:[/u] [b]Payment is 2kt or 2g per item.[/b] If you melt a full stack (99), I will pay 200kt or 200g. [u]For Familiars/Apparel:[/u] [b]Payment is 2kt or 2g per item.[/b] If you melt a full CR (36), I will pay 75kt or 75g. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] [size=5][color=darkred][b]Brewing[/b][/color][/size] -Please let me know what you'd like to brew (and how many) -I will send ingredients in a 1-way CR. -Please send the brewed items back in a 2-way CR & let me know what currency you'd like as payment. [u]For Glass Beakers (2), Coarse Alchemical Reduction, Sizzling Phosphorus, or Infused Fragment:[/u] [b]Payment is 1kt or 1g per brew.[/b] [u]For Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, Reinforced Glass Beaker (2):[/u] [b]Payment is 1.5kt or 1.5g per brew.[/b] *If you are just looking for exp help, I can also send out larger brews, but I am not offering concrete payment for it. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/s3jzrny53dz7pnh/plaguemid.png[/img] I do not have a strict time frame for melting, but please get back to me eventually :) [b]I only pay after melting is complete![/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pcdper929atye3v/plaguebottom.png[/img] [size=1][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=2177898]free to use graphics by osiem[/url][/size][/center]
plaguetop.png

Seeking some help with melting things! I have so so many items and not enough time T^T

plaguemid.png
Transmuting

- Please let me know how many items you're willing to melt.
- I will send the items in a 1-way CR.
- Please send everything back in a 2-way CR & let me know what currency you'd like as payment.

If I believe you are not being honest, I will not accept your help.

For Food/Materials/Other:
Payment is 2kt or 2g per item.
If you melt a full stack (99), I will pay 200kt or 200g.

For Familiars/Apparel:
Payment is 2kt or 2g per item.
If you melt a full CR (36), I will pay 75kt or 75g.

plaguemid.png
Brewing

-Please let me know what you'd like to brew (and how many)
-I will send ingredients in a 1-way CR.
-Please send the brewed items back in a 2-way CR & let me know what currency you'd like as payment.

For Glass Beakers (2), Coarse Alchemical Reduction,
Sizzling Phosphorus, or Infused Fragment:

Payment is 1kt or 1g per brew.

For Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, Reinforced Glass Beaker (2):
Payment is 1.5kt or 1.5g per brew.

*If you are just looking for exp help, I can also send out larger brews, but I am not offering concrete payment for it.

plaguemid.png

I do not have a strict time frame for melting, but please get back to me eventually :)
I only pay after melting is complete!

plaguebottom.png

free to use graphics by osiem
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi I'd be willing to try transmuting a full stack, though it might take me quite a while?
@Runi I'd be willing to try transmuting a full stack, though it might take me quite a while?
1c69bb.png
@Cyice

Please do not feel rushed to transmute as fast as possible! As long as it's not something crazy like 3 months, I have no issues with waiting c:

And if you change your mind in the middle of it, I'd be happy to take back the items and pay for what you've transmuted.

Sending you some materials now!
@Cyice

Please do not feel rushed to transmute as fast as possible! As long as it's not something crazy like 3 months, I have no issues with waiting c:

And if you change your mind in the middle of it, I'd be happy to take back the items and pay for what you've transmuted.

Sending you some materials now!
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

I have some leaves brewing at the moment, but I can definitely transmute some stuff for you once those are done! I could do 10 items to start out if that’s cool with you!
@Runi

I have some leaves brewing at the moment, but I can definitely transmute some stuff for you once those are done! I could do 10 items to start out if that’s cool with you!
tqGkHih.png
LnZG5ty.png

2VAg1VF.png
b7tgKsh.png
7QhGLKp.png
Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png

@Flurries

That would be wonderful! I'll send along some items in a moment c:
@Flurries

That would be wonderful! I'll send along some items in a moment c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Hey I’m willing to try a 50 items to a full stack. I might take a while though.
I also have a skin brewing at the moment so once that done I can help you if your ok if it!
@Runi
Hey I’m willing to try a 50 items to a full stack. I might take a while though.
I also have a skin brewing at the moment so once that done I can help you if your ok if it!
dEXxhYm.gif Yan/YY | They/Them |+15 FR time
My old username is sirCh0w
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifNesting Service
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif7kt/g Derg Rescue
@sirCh0w

Please do not feel rushed to complete melting asap; I'm fine with a leisurely pace!

I'll send along 50 items for now & if you'd like to continue onto the full stack I can add the 1k bonus with the 2nd half c:
@sirCh0w

Please do not feel rushed to complete melting asap; I'm fine with a leisurely pace!

I'll send along 50 items for now & if you'd like to continue onto the full stack I can add the 1k bonus with the 2nd half c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Hi there! I’m willing to transmute a stack for you!
@Runi
Hi there! I’m willing to transmute a stack for you!
@KnightessTigris

Wonderful! Sending a stack now :D
@KnightessTigris

Wonderful! Sending a stack now :D
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi i'm willing to transmute a stack for you!
@Runi i'm willing to transmute a stack for you!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22