Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tigress's Apparel Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 273 274
I've got a lot of extra apparel that I'd like to sell or trade! I take treasure, gems, and any items on my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=169234&tab=dragon&did=14101968]wishlist[/url] here. Gems are valued at a 1:1200t ratio. I also have a special deal for buyers - if the total LAH value of your purchases is 50kt or greater, then I reduce the price by 10%! For example, if the total LAH value of the items you want to buy are 50kt, you pay 45kt; if they're 60kt you pay 54kt, etc. I can also hold items for you while you gather funds to purchase my items, though I ask that you not request holds lasting more than a week - as a courtesy to both myself and to other players who may be interested in your held items. [center][u]Table of Contents:[/u] 1. Introduction [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2682620/1#post_38960825]2. Coliseum Exclusive Apparel[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2682620/1#post_38961012]3. Swipp/Baldwin Apparel[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2682620/1#post_38961382]4. Holiday Apparel[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2682620/1#post_38961541]5. Marketplace Apparel [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2682620/1#post_38961676]6. Hibernal Den/Other Apparel[/url][/center] (Warning: very image-heavy.) [quote=Current Holds] None[/quote]
I've got a lot of extra apparel that I'd like to sell or trade! I take treasure, gems, and any items on my wishlist here. Gems are valued at a 1:1200t ratio.

I also have a special deal for buyers - if the total LAH value of your purchases is 50kt or greater, then I reduce the price by 10%! For example, if the total LAH value of the items you want to buy are 50kt, you pay 45kt; if they're 60kt you pay 54kt, etc.

I can also hold items for you while you gather funds to purchase my items, though I ask that you not request holds lasting more than a week - as a courtesy to both myself and to other players who may be interested in your held items.

(Warning: very image-heavy.)
Current Holds wrote:
None
divider_snacks.png
[center][b][u]Coliseum Exclusive Apparel[/u][/b] [item=Bloodscale Chest Guard][item=Soft Pink Wing Silks][item=Soft Pink Fillet][item= Swallow's Arm Guards][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Starlight Unicorn Horn][item=Skulking Wing Segments] [/center]
Coliseum Exclusive Apparel
divider_snacks.png
[center][b][u]Swipp/Baldwin Apparel[/u][/b] [b]Swipp[/b] [item=Winter Wolf Cape] [b]Baldwin[/b] [item=Peridot Roundhorn][item=Sapphire Woodbrace][item=Sapphire Woodmask][item=Sapphire Woodtrail][item=Sapphire Woodtreads][item=Aeruginous Scale Greaves][item=Aeruginous Scale Cuirass][item=Aeruginous Scale Bracers][item=Aeruginous Scale Wingplates] [/center]
Swipp/Baldwin Apparel

Swipp

Baldwin
divider_snacks.png
[center][b][u]Holiday Apparel[/u][/b] [b]Festival[/b] [Item=Starseer's Emblem]x9[item=Stonekeeper Emblem]x8[item=Searing Emblem]x8[item=Illuminated Emblem]x5 [item=Electricians Emblem]x5[item=Infectionist's Emblem]x8[item=shady emblem]x8[item=Druidic Emblem]x8 [item=Diver Emblem]x8[item=Whirlwind Emblem]x8[item=Glacierguard Platemail][item=Standard of the Tidelord]x2[item=Daybreak Decorations][item=Boneyard Bard]x3[item=Gemologist's Discovery]x2[item=Frostfaerie Wings]x2[item=Void's Grasp]x3 [item=Airborne Parchment]x2[item=Coral Crown]x4[item=Nurtured Cluster]x4 [b]NotN[/b] [item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Magician's Cloak][item=Magician's Cobwebs][item=Magician's Hat][item=Magician's Herb Pouch][item=Magician's staff][item=Ghost Flame Candles]x2[item=Ghost Flame Collar]x2[item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon]x2[item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon]x3[item=Haunted Flame Candles]x2[item=Haunted Flame Cloak]x2[item=Haunted Flame collar]x2[item=Haunted Flame headpiece]x2[item=Haunted Flame Tail Jewel]x2 [item=Haunted Flame tail ribbon]x2[item=Haunted Flame wing ribbon]x2[item=Jolly Jester's Cap]x3[item=Jolly Jester's Gloves][item=Jolly Jester's Collar][item=Jolly Jester's Cape]x2[item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell][item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover]x3[item=Jolly Jester's Stockings]x4[item=Whimsical Jester's Cap][item=Whimsical Jester's Collar][item=Whimsical Jester's cape][item=Whimsical Jester's gloves]x2[item=Whimsical Jester's stockings][item=Whimsical Jester's Wing Cover][item=Whimsical Jester's tail bell][item=Haunting Amber Ghastcrown][item=Haunting Amber Grasp]x3[item=Haunting Amber Taildecor]x3[item=Haunting Amber Nightshroud]x5[item=Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown][item=Eerie Cyan Pendants][item=Eerie Cyan Grasp][item=Eerie Cyan Taildecor][item=Plasmpool Armet]x4[item=Plasmpool Spikescarf]x5[item=Plasmpool Flightshroud]x4[item=Plasmpool Tasset]x3[item=Plasmpool Grimplate]x2 [item=Plasmpool Tailspine]x4[item=Plasmpool Hindcallouses]x3[item=Plasmpool Forecallouses]x4[item=Echo Eater Armet][item=Echo Eater Spikescarf][item=Echo Eater Flightshroud][item=Echo Eater Grimplate][item=Echo Eater Tailspine][item=Echo Eater Hindcallouses][item=Echo Eater Forecallouses][item=Woeful Footpads]x7[item=Woeful Gambeson]x5[item=Woeful Gloves]x3[item=Woeful Hood]x8[item=Woeful Vial]x8 [item=Woeful Tools]x7[item=Woeful Presence]x6[item=Murderous Footpads]x2[item=Murderous Gambeson]x2 [item=Murderous Gloves]x2[item=Murderous Hood]x2[item=Murderous Vial][item=Murderous tools]x2[item=Murderous presence]x2 [b]Other[/b] [item=Lovebirds Dried Tea]x10[item=Lovebirds Towel]x9[item=Lovebirds Tea Tray]x6[item=Lovebirds Tea Cups]x8 [item=Lovebirds Spare Tea]x7[item=Lovebirds Apron]x8 [/center]
Holiday Apparel

Festival
x9 x8 x8 x5
x5 x8 x8 x8
x8 x8 x2 x3 x2 x2 x3
x2 x4 x4

NotN
x2 x2 x2 x3 x2 x2 x2 x2 x2
x2 x2 x3 x2 x3 x4 x2 x3 x3 x5 x4 x5 x4 x3 x2
x4 x3 x4 x7 x5 x3 x8 x8
x7 x6 x2 x2
x2 x2 x2 x2

Other
x10 x9 x6 x8
x7 x8
divider_snacks.png
[center][u][b]Marketplace Apparel[/b][/u] [b]Gem Marketplace[/b] [item=Silver Sylvan Headpiece][item=Silver Sylvan Wings] [b]Treasure Marketplace[/b] [/center]
Marketplace Apparel

Gem Marketplace

Treasure Marketplace
divider_snacks.png
[center][b][u]Hibernal Den Apparel[/u][/b] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=winter wind]x2[item=spring's breath]x3 [u][b]Other Apparel[/b][/u] [/center]
Hibernal Den Apparel
x2 x3

Other Apparel

divider_snacks.png
@tigressRising Hmm I don't suppose you have any fodder apparel? I'm interested in your Trickster's Magic Cards (150g) as well!

I have the Nebula Starsilk Scarf (70g) and Sleeves (64g). I also have 141 Rusted Treasure Chests (2g) and 4 Iron Treasure Chests (15g).
@tigressRising Hmm I don't suppose you have any fodder apparel? I'm interested in your Trickster's Magic Cards (150g) as well!

I have the Nebula Starsilk Scarf (70g) and Sleeves (64g). I also have 141 Rusted Treasure Chests (2g) and 4 Iron Treasure Chests (15g).
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle I have 12 pieces of fodder apparel available right now - I value them at 3g each. As for the Trickster's Magic Cards, I can take the Nebula Starsilk Scarf, Sleeves, and one Iron Treasure Chest.
@Tropickle I have 12 pieces of fodder apparel available right now - I value them at 3g each. As for the Trickster's Magic Cards, I can take the Nebula Starsilk Scarf, Sleeves, and one Iron Treasure Chest.
divider_snacks.png
@tigressRising Hmm... I'll take the 12 fodder for 2 iron chests and 3 rusted chests? And then I'll see what else I want from your stock =)
@tigressRising Hmm... I'll take the 12 fodder for 2 iron chests and 3 rusted chests? And then I'll see what else I want from your stock =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle Sounds good! I'll send you a CR.
@Tropickle Sounds good! I'll send you a CR.
divider_snacks.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 273 274