Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wondrous Bazaar - Fodder Leveling
1 2 3 4
@demonweasel
Could I get 8 dragons leveled to 10?~
@demonweasel
Could I get 8 dragons leveled to 10?~
Level to be trained to: 10
Amount of dragons to be trained [no more than 15]: one
Form of payment: treasure
Level to be trained to: 10
Amount of dragons to be trained [no more than 15]: one
Form of payment: treasure
@BluDevil @FalconSight

Sure! Please send your dragons on over when you get the chance ^^
@BluDevil @FalconSight

Sure! Please send your dragons on over when you get the chance ^^
I have sooo many dragons that need to be tra8ned to lv 10 and no time!....how many can you take?
@demonweasel
I have sooo many dragons that need to be tra8ned to lv 10 and no time!....how many can you take?
@demonweasel
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris

As per the rules, I only take up to 10 dragons at a time. There are a two people ahead of you, but if you are still interested in my services please feel free to read the rules and fill out an order form.

I'd be happy to help you train ^^
@Syceris

As per the rules, I only take up to 10 dragons at a time. There are a two people ahead of you, but if you are still interested in my services please feel free to read the rules and fill out an order form.

I'd be happy to help you train ^^
ORDER FORM
Level to be trained to:10
Amount of dragons to be trained [no more than 10]:10
Form of payment: treasure or gems :treasure
ORDER FORM
Level to be trained to:10
Amount of dragons to be trained [no more than 10]:10
Form of payment: treasure or gems :treasure
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris

Awesome! Please feel free to send the dragons over when you get the chance. No one else has sent theirs over, so I can get started on them right away ^^
@Syceris

Awesome! Please feel free to send the dragons over when you get the chance. No one else has sent theirs over, so I can get started on them right away ^^
They are on there way!
They are on there way!
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@demonweasel
Ahh gosh I hope I'm not bugging you!!
(Seriously though, if you'd like for me to pay for the last 7 I can!!)
Could I get 7 trained to lvl 10?
@demonweasel
Ahh gosh I hope I'm not bugging you!!
(Seriously though, if you'd like for me to pay for the last 7 I can!!)
Could I get 7 trained to lvl 10?
@BluDevil

No worries! The pay isn't a big deal (feel free to send a tip if you like - but totally not necessary)^^ It's totally my fault for taking so long (had some things pop up) and I feel bad. I'm finishing up the last of your 7 right now actually!

But I'd be happy to take another 7 from you ^^ Feel free to send them over when you get the chance.
@BluDevil

No worries! The pay isn't a big deal (feel free to send a tip if you like - but totally not necessary)^^ It's totally my fault for taking so long (had some things pop up) and I feel bad. I'm finishing up the last of your 7 right now actually!

But I'd be happy to take another 7 from you ^^ Feel free to send them over when you get the chance.
1 2 3 4