Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] ShadowShop [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
HELLO WORLD I AM HERE
HELLO WORLD I AM HERE
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
[emoji=pirate ship size=1]
@TheChurchGrim - Could I order a Red Rose Bloombox? I know it may take a while to stock, but i'm fine with waiting. I just need a few of the pieces for an outfit, but I figured it would be easiest to just grab the bundle. [emoji=rose size=1]
@TheChurchGrim - Could I order a Red Rose Bloombox? I know it may take a while to stock, but i'm fine with waiting. I just need a few of the pieces for an outfit, but I figured it would be easiest to just grab the bundle.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus I can do that! I'll grab it first and then you can send me payment in case it never wants to pop up. Apparel hasn't been kind to me this round, ugh.
@Cirrostratus I can do that! I'll grab it first and then you can send me payment in case it never wants to pop up. Apparel hasn't been kind to me this round, ugh.
@TheChurchGrim - That works fine! The MP seems to always just stop stocking the set I'm looking for as soon as I decide I want it, hahaha.
@TheChurchGrim - That works fine! The MP seems to always just stop stocking the set I'm looking for as soon as I decide I want it, hahaha.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@TheChurchGrim Can I get a pearlcatcher scroll please?
@TheChurchGrim Can I get a pearlcatcher scroll please?
yEQPoMo.gif
@Arbokobra yup yup send the treasure and I'll get on it c:
@Arbokobra yup yup send the treasure and I'll get on it c:
@TheChurchGrim

Could I get a tundra scroll? Thanks!
@TheChurchGrim

Could I get a tundra scroll? Thanks!
@Gannet absolutely :D go ahead and send
@Gannet absolutely :D go ahead and send
@TheChurchGrim
could i get a get a ghost scroll? thanks so much!!
@TheChurchGrim
could i get a get a ghost scroll? thanks so much!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43