Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Toyhouse Codes for small items! (54)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[center][b]25th November 2021: 49 left[/b] Hello! I'm offering Toyhouse codes. If you don't know what Toyhouse is, it's an excellent character-storage website that you ought to check out. Now I do have some rules for my codes, so please read through. You will be ignored if you fail to comply with the rules. [LIST=1] [*]These codes are free, monetarily. I do not ask for treasure, gems, or real money for these codes. However, I do want something for them, often only in the form of trinket items. [*]These codes are for PERSONAL use only. They are NOT to be resold. I am not giving away free codes so you can profit off them. Please be fair to people. They can be gifted away but I request that you do not take free codes to resell. [*]I am only giving these codes out to people WITHOUT accounts. I am not giving these codes to people who already have accounts and want more accounts. [*][s]I get two codes a week only.[/s] I am no longer a premium member of Toyhouse. All the codes I have left are all I'm ever going to have, since I don't intend to go premium again. Once I'm out of codes, I'm out! [*]I reserve the right to deny giving codes or give codes to other people first, even if you asked first. [*]Please send only via [b]1-way CR[/b]. PMs and 2-way CRs will be denied. [/LIST] Below are items I am looking for in exchange for Toyhouse codes. You can send be [b]as much or as little as you want[/b]. That means I'll except one, or even a whole stack of these items. However much you have to give, I'm happy to accept. [quote][item=unicorn dust][item=antique oil lamp][item=ancient knife][item=copper muck][item=grey slime][item=wasteland collector][/quote] That's it! Please [b]ping me before sending[/b] and [b]only send items after I have responded to you[/b]. Your code will be included in my CR message returned to you. If your code is faulty, do PM me! [quote=Pinglist][LIST] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote
25th November 2021: 49 left

Hello! I'm offering Toyhouse codes. If you don't know what Toyhouse is, it's an excellent character-storage website that you ought to check out. Now I do have some rules for my codes, so please read through. You will be ignored if you fail to comply with the rules.
  1. These codes are free, monetarily. I do not ask for treasure, gems, or real money for these codes. However, I do want something for them, often only in the form of trinket items.
  2. These codes are for PERSONAL use only. They are NOT to be resold. I am not giving away free codes so you can profit off them. Please be fair to people. They can be gifted away but I request that you do not take free codes to resell.
  3. I am only giving these codes out to people WITHOUT accounts. I am not giving these codes to people who already have accounts and want more accounts.
  4. I get two codes a week only. I am no longer a premium member of Toyhouse. All the codes I have left are all I'm ever going to have, since I don't intend to go premium again. Once I'm out of codes, I'm out!
  5. I reserve the right to deny giving codes or give codes to other people first, even if you asked first.
  6. Please send only via 1-way CR. PMs and 2-way CRs will be denied.

Below are items I am looking for in exchange for Toyhouse codes. You can send be as much or as little as you want. That means I'll except one, or even a whole stack of these items. However much you have to give, I'm happy to accept.
Quote:
Unicorn Dust Antique Oil Lamp Ancient Knife Copper Muck Grey Slime Wasteland Collector

That's it! Please ping me before sending and only send items after I have responded to you. Your code will be included in my CR message returned to you. If your code is faulty, do PM me!
Pinglist wrote:
[/quote
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr am I the first person to ping? I have some Antique Oil Lamps I could trade you for a code. Thank you in advance :3
@Rexcaliburr am I the first person to ping? I have some Antique Oil Lamps I could trade you for a code. Thank you in advance :3
7zcCDc4.png
@Rexcaliburr I'd love a code! Let me know when you get one ^_^
@Rexcaliburr I'd love a code! Let me know when you get one ^_^
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@wolfgonewild @Tropickle I'll put you both down on a waiting list for next week's codes!
@wolfgonewild @Tropickle I'll put you both down on a waiting list for next week's codes!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@wolfgonewild @Tropickle

I got two codes available! Please remember to ping me with a reply before sending your CR!
@wolfgonewild @Tropickle

I got two codes available! Please remember to ping me with a reply before sending your CR!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr you still want those lamps? I got about 15 in all, do you want/need all of them?
@Rexcaliburr you still want those lamps? I got about 15 in all, do you want/need all of them?
7zcCDc4.png
@wolfgonewild I definitely still want lamps! I'm willing to take however much you're willing to give ^^
@wolfgonewild I definitely still want lamps! I'm willing to take however much you're willing to give ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@rexcaliburr sending a Cr
@rexcaliburr sending a Cr
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@rexcaliburr sending the CR in a moment, thank you!
@rexcaliburr sending the CR in a moment, thank you!
7zcCDc4.png
@rexcaliburr thank you so much
@rexcaliburr thank you so much
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23