Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Amphion's Alchemy Outlet (mats, OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'll send you a CR with g. :)
I'll send you a CR with g. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Redtiger7736 - Long time no see! I will happily take all your green ooze, please? Also the Red Ooze, Purple Ooze, and Blue ooze, please? Thank you kindly!
@Redtiger7736 - Long time no see! I will happily take all your green ooze, please? Also the Red Ooze, Purple Ooze, and Blue ooze, please? Thank you kindly!
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre Seems to be a running theme of long periods of inactivity with this shop XD With your discount your total will be 250kt or 205g, and that uses up the last of your 50% discounts. Send a CR whenever you'd like, I'll be doing dailies so I should respond pretty quickly
@ravynfyre Seems to be a running theme of long periods of inactivity with this shop XD With your discount your total will be 250kt or 205g, and that uses up the last of your 50% discounts. Send a CR whenever you'd like, I'll be doing dailies so I should respond pretty quickly
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 - got it! Sent, with a lil something extra. ;)
@Redtiger7736 - got it! Sent, with a lil something extra. ;)
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
could i get on your pinglist for white/black slime please?
could i get on your pinglist for white/black slime please?
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/83b30bf6fed8528f8cf83fdb7bb1f841/tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o2_500.png[/img] @PumpkinPepper @mistely @Carolynmbp @Mystyic @UnhappyJoker @JDonathan @Sienne @Espoir @Tnoy23 @Doughnut @shadesofchaos Meant to get around to opening this earlier today but instead we opening it at 1:30 am! We've got Some mats, not whole tons but enough for me to justify opening this service. If you want on/off the pinglist just say so :D [/center]
tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o2_500.png
@PumpkinPepper @mistely @Carolynmbp @Mystyic @UnhappyJoker @JDonathan @Sienne @Espoir @Tnoy23 @Doughnut @shadesofchaos

Meant to get around to opening this earlier today but instead we opening it at 1:30 am! We've got Some mats, not whole tons but enough for me to justify opening this service. If you want on/off the pinglist just say so :D
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

Can I buy all your orange goo and orange sludge please?
@Redtiger7736

Can I buy all your orange goo and orange sludge please?
@Mystyic I don't have any orange sludge atm but I do have 21 orange goo! With your 50% discounts it would be 17.8kt or 21g, send a CR whenever
@Mystyic I don't have any orange sludge atm but I do have 21 orange goo! With your 50% discounts it would be 17.8kt or 21g, send a CR whenever
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

Sorry, I meant your orange goo and orange ooze
@Redtiger7736

Sorry, I meant your orange goo and orange ooze
@Mystyic Ah, makes more sense! Then your new total is 44g or 40.3kt
@Mystyic Ah, makes more sense! Then your new total is 44g or 40.3kt
Wishlist (for now)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9