Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Amphion's Alchemy Outlet (mats, OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@PumpkinPepper @mistely @Carolynmbp @Mystyic @UnhappyJoker @ravynfyre @Sienne @Espoir @Doughnut [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/83b30bf6fed8528f8cf83fdb7bb1f841/tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o2_500.png[/img] Good evening all! The shop is all updated, not as stocked as usual due to the fest but I will be back to transmuting once my token is done this week.[/center]
@PumpkinPepper @mistely @Carolynmbp @Mystyic @UnhappyJoker @ravynfyre @Sienne @Espoir @Doughnut
tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o2_500.png
Good evening all! The shop is all updated, not as stocked as usual due to the fest but I will be back to transmuting once my token is done this week.
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 - Greetings! I could use as many green ooze as I could get, and as many slimes and mucks of all colors as are not already spoken for.
@Redtiger7736 - Greetings! I could use as many green ooze as I could get, and as many slimes and mucks of all colors as are not already spoken for.
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre You are the first to order so it's all yours! With your 50% discount your total is 197,950t or 178g. Send a CR whenever!
@ravynfyre You are the first to order so it's all yours! With your 50% discount your total is 197,950t or 178g. Send a CR whenever!
Wishlist (for now)
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/83b30bf6fed8528f8cf83fdb7bb1f841/tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o2_500.png[/img] @PumpkinPepper @mistely @Carolynmbp @Mystyic @UnhappyJoker @Ravynfyre @JDonathan @Sienne @Espoir @Tnoy23 @Doughnut Hey all! It's been a hot minute since I've opened this huh? I was planning on nyooming my way through some baldwin genes, but then I decided to get a big gift for my friend which requires some saving. So, here we are, selling all my mats to get that sweet dragon cash! Most everything is in stock and I'll be getting more soon. Tell me if you want off the pinglist, I know it's been a while since I've updated. [/center]
tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o2_500.png
@PumpkinPepper @mistely @Carolynmbp @Mystyic @UnhappyJoker @Ravynfyre @JDonathan @Sienne @Espoir @Tnoy23 @Doughnut

Hey all! It's been a hot minute since I've opened this huh? I was planning on nyooming my way through some baldwin genes, but then I decided to get a big gift for my friend which requires some saving. So, here we are, selling all my mats to get that sweet dragon cash! Most everything is in stock and I'll be getting more soon. Tell me if you want off the pinglist, I know it's been a while since I've updated.
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

I can take all your green goo, green sludge, yellow sludge and 25 grey slime please.
I think I still have the 50% discount?
@Redtiger7736

I can take all your green goo, green sludge, yellow sludge and 25 grey slime please.
I think I still have the 50% discount?
@Mystyic of course! You have 2 more 50% off after this. Your total is 88.15kt or 80g! Send a CR whenever, I may be delayed in response since I'm in the process of training some dragons
@Mystyic of course! You have 2 more 50% off after this. Your total is 88.15kt or 80g! Send a CR whenever, I may be delayed in response since I'm in the process of training some dragons
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

Welcome back, and good luck with your present giving! What do you have left in red goo, and all slimes/mucks? :)
@Redtiger7736

Welcome back, and good luck with your present giving! What do you have left in red goo, and all slimes/mucks? :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp Thank you! Gonna be a process in getting the stuff I need but it will be worth it. I have no red goo currently (baldwin wasn't kind in goo ratios), but I do have 36 grey slime, 2 white, and 10 black. Then 112 copper, 77 silver, 21 gold. You can tell I've been doing a lot of training and had a lot of fodder fams recently...
@Carolynmbp Thank you! Gonna be a process in getting the stuff I need but it will be worth it. I have no red goo currently (baldwin wasn't kind in goo ratios), but I do have 36 grey slime, 2 white, and 10 black. Then 112 copper, 77 silver, 21 gold. You can tell I've been doing a lot of training and had a lot of fodder fams recently...
Wishlist (for now)
LOL - I can indeed!

If you want, I'll take the lot - if you do the math for me? :) Sorry, I'm tired and trying to finish up something for work, which I should have done hours ago.

Also, if there's anything I can do to help with your present gathering, let me know - I have a LOT of misc stuff around... Always happy to work out a trade. :)
LOL - I can indeed!

If you want, I'll take the lot - if you do the math for me? :) Sorry, I'm tired and trying to finish up something for work, which I should have done hours ago.

Also, if there's anything I can do to help with your present gathering, let me know - I have a LOT of misc stuff around... Always happy to work out a trade. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp Of course! Treasure total would be 1024kt (1,024,000) and gem total would be 757g, including your discount.

I basically need raw gems for what I'm trying to get for her, so if you have items that sell well for gems (elims, eggs, etc) I'd love to work out a trade or buy in treasure so I can exchange for gems easily!
@Carolynmbp Of course! Treasure total would be 1024kt (1,024,000) and gem total would be 757g, including your discount.

I basically need raw gems for what I'm trying to get for her, so if you have items that sell well for gems (elims, eggs, etc) I'd love to work out a trade or buy in treasure so I can exchange for gems easily!
Wishlist (for now)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9