Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Amphion's Alchemy Outlet (mats, OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
Wishlist (for now)
bump
bump
Wishlist (for now)
bump
bump
Wishlist (for now)
Bump
Bump
Wishlist (for now)
@PumpkinPepper @mistely @Carolynmbp @Mystyic @UnhappyJoker @ravynfyre @JDonathan @Sienne @Espoir @tnoy23 @Doughnut [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/83b30bf6fed8528f8cf83fdb7bb1f841/tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o2_500.png[/img][/center] [center]Hello all! After a long while of this being closed due to my inability to keep up with changing prices (aka: I'm lazy) I am reopening! If you want to be removed from the pinglist just ask :) We have a bit of everything at the moment.[/center]
@PumpkinPepper @mistely @Carolynmbp @Mystyic @UnhappyJoker @ravynfyre @JDonathan @Sienne @Espoir @tnoy23 @Doughnut
tumblr_ppcqeu7rXm1ugssd3o2_500.png
Hello all! After a long while of this being closed due to my inability to keep up with changing prices (aka: I'm lazy) I am reopening! If you want to be removed from the pinglist just ask :) We have a bit of everything at the moment.
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 Will you hate me if I buy you out again? :) I'd love to do that.
@Redtiger7736 Will you hate me if I buy you out again? :) I'd love to do that.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Carolynmbp Not at all :) Particularly since I remembered to put aside mats for a second token AND I'm saving a bunch for my growing list of projects. With your 40% discount *gets calculator* a large number.
Total in treasure: 1,008,720t
Total in gems: 848g

Unless that's out of your budget (goodness I have a Lot of stuff atm) send a CR whenever you please!
@Carolynmbp Not at all :) Particularly since I remembered to put aside mats for a second token AND I'm saving a bunch for my growing list of projects. With your 40% discount *gets calculator* a large number.
Total in treasure: 1,008,720t
Total in gems: 848g

Unless that's out of your budget (goodness I have a Lot of stuff atm) send a CR whenever you please!
Wishlist (for now)
I'll send a CR right over. :) I think this will hold me for a while... LOL!
I'll send a CR right over. :) I think this will hold me for a while... LOL!
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Redtiger7736 Can I have all your purple goo, red ooze and red sludge for treasure? c:
@Redtiger7736 Can I have all your purple goo, red ooze and red sludge for treasure? c:
Hadita, they/them.

Libra | INTP
@mistely Unfortunately you Just missed it, my entire stock was bought out! Sorry about that, haven't had the moment to update my stock numbers.
@mistely Unfortunately you Just missed it, my entire stock was bought out! Sorry about that, haven't had the moment to update my stock numbers.
Wishlist (for now)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9