Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Masque trading hub!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
[quote name="@Randombreeze200" date="2019-04-02 04:34:02" ] I have pearlcatcher, but I would love fae or imperial! [/quote] I have fae, have you found anyone yet?
@Randombreeze200 wrote on 2019-04-02 04:34:02:
I have pearlcatcher, but I would love fae or imperial!

I have fae, have you found anyone yet?
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
I have: [item=Marva's Borrowed Craft Kit] / [item=Paper Ridgeback Masque] and I'd like either [item=Paper Wildclaw Masque] or [item=Paper Spiral Masque]
I have: Marva's Borrowed Craft Kit / Paper Ridgeback Masque and I'd like either Paper Wildclaw Masque or Paper Spiral Masque
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
Have: Pearlcatcher and Snapper

Want: Nocturne or Fae
Have: Pearlcatcher and Snapper

Want: Nocturne or Fae
@Lindow I'll trade you a coatl for the fae masque, if the offer still stands.
@Lindow I'll trade you a coatl for the fae masque, if the offer still stands.
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-04-02 02:37:22" ] I'm a complete dumbbehind and I for some reason completely forgot that we can't cycle through these after rollover (my Guinea pig died this morning and I'm still a bit shook) so I just spent 1.5 mil on something I didn't even need. I have two Durable Kits and one Expressive Kit, I need the Memorable, Patterned and Shimmering Kits. Have: [item=Marva's Expressive Craft Kit][item=Marva's Durable Craft Kit][item=Marva's Durable Craft Kit] Need: [item=Marva's Memorable Craft Kit][item=Marva's Patterned Craft Kit][item=Marva's Shimmering Craft Kit] [/quote]
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-04-02 02:37:22:
I'm a complete dumbbehind and I for some reason completely forgot that we can't cycle through these after rollover (my Guinea pig died this morning and I'm still a bit shook) so I just spent 1.5 mil on something I didn't even need.

I have two Durable Kits and one Expressive Kit, I need the Memorable, Patterned and Shimmering Kits.

Have:
Marva's Expressive Craft Kit Marva's Durable Craft Kit Marva's Durable Craft Kit

Need:
Marva's Memorable Craft Kit Marva's Patterned Craft Kit Marva's Shimmering Craft Kit
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt I don't have the kit anymore, but the Pearlie masque comes out of the Shimmering kit. Would you take that for one of your Durable kits?
@TehuMertt I don't have the kit anymore, but the Pearlie masque comes out of the Shimmering kit. Would you take that for one of your Durable kits?
RoaminRonan.gif
I have a Nocturne and would love to trade it for a Mirror mask!
I have a Nocturne and would love to trade it for a Mirror mask!
aPEZ8RI.png
@Nexxx
I'm looking for a tundra. Would Sd do? (I also bought a Coatl and Fae.)
@Nexxx
I'm looking for a tundra. Would Sd do? (I also bought a Coatl and Fae.)
Sometimes I wonder why people post fodder at like, 1000kt.

Then I realize it benefits me, so I don't care!

She/her Pings make me happy! Mass scryer
[s]I have a mirror mask that I would like to trade for a tundra mask~[/s] [emoji=tundra happy] Done!
I have a mirror mask that I would like to trade for a tundra mask~

Done!
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@jamminwithjimon thank you for the offer but I really need a kit for my collection hHHHHH
I'll keep it in mind tho :eyes:
@jamminwithjimon thank you for the offer but I really need a kit for my collection hHHHHH
I'll keep it in mind tho :eyes:
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31