Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wolfish's Wind Dom Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Wolfish

Could you get me:

1x Falcon
1x Peregrine
1x Underbelly

Total: 391,000 t?
@Wolfish

Could you get me:

1x Falcon
1x Peregrine
1x Underbelly

Total: 391,000 t?
ctZUH5g.png
@DragonTamer12
Hello! Your total is 119,000 treasure indeed.

@bioloyg
Most certainly can! Your total is correct:178,500t.

@Kaibutsu
Hex I can get! That's 136,000 with Dom discount.

@Lionsong
For Falcon, Peregrine, and Underbelly it is a total of 391,000t, you got it!
@DragonTamer12
Hello! Your total is 119,000 treasure indeed.

@bioloyg
Most certainly can! Your total is correct:178,500t.

@Kaibutsu
Hex I can get! That's 136,000 with Dom discount.

@Lionsong
For Falcon, Peregrine, and Underbelly it is a total of 391,000t, you got it!
Hello! May I get the following MP accents?

1x Windsinger's Plumes
1x Little Friends
1x Windfeather
1x Yie lla So neia
1x Wild Sprite
Hello! May I get the following MP accents?

1x Windsinger's Plumes
1x Little Friends
1x Windfeather
1x Yie lla So neia
1x Wild Sprite
Small badge for 'Cryptkeepers' subspeciesSmall badge reading 'DWF' for the Dragonwish FoundationSmall badge for 'Living Globes' subspeciesSmall badge for 'Solar System' hatchery"Small
could i get one each of tapir and ghost? that is 293250t i believe
could i get one each of tapir and ghost? that is 293250t i believe
pVhWnFy.png
@Wolfish
I know it's a hefty order but can you help me out by chance. My family murdered me with orders just before bed and shoved the money via mail instead of CR so now I have so much and can't say no. I need 5 full sets of skins/accents in total. Bonus if you can send it all to the proper people and not let me worry about this crap. I understand if you decline.
@Wolfish
I know it's a hefty order but can you help me out by chance. My family murdered me with orders just before bed and shoved the money via mail instead of CR so now I have so much and can't say no. I need 5 full sets of skins/accents in total. Bonus if you can send it all to the proper people and not let me worry about this crap. I understand if you decline.
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
Hello! Can I please order the skins Windsinger's Plumes, Windy Glow, Spirit on the Wind, Little Friends, Mistral Bells, Whirlwinder, Wind Streaks, Mist Keeper, Reedcleft Ascendant, Windfeather, Yie lla So neia, Fluffy Clouds, and Wild Sprite for 327,250t?
Hello! Can I please order the skins Windsinger's Plumes, Windy Glow, Spirit on the Wind, Little Friends, Mistral Bells, Whirlwinder, Wind Streaks, Mist Keeper, Reedcleft Ascendant, Windfeather, Yie lla So neia, Fluffy Clouds, and Wild Sprite for 327,250t?
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
@amuseoffirebane
Yes indeed! Your total will be 148,750t.

@Emordnilap
You are correct! 293,350t is the total for Tapir and Ghost.

@Helianthe
It can be done, but I will send them via PMs after I receive payment since I can't lock skins in Crossroads if that's ok!
@amuseoffirebane
Yes indeed! Your total will be 148,750t.

@Emordnilap
You are correct! 293,350t is the total for Tapir and Ghost.

@Helianthe
It can be done, but I will send them via PMs after I receive payment since I can't lock skins in Crossroads if that's ok!
@Dandelionqueen
I cannot sell you Reedcleft Ascendant as that is a Baldwin skin, but the other 12 I can get. That'll be 357,000t for the full set!
@Dandelionqueen
I cannot sell you Reedcleft Ascendant as that is a Baldwin skin, but the other 12 I can get. That'll be 357,000t for the full set!
@Wolfish thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it! Just sent the CR and now I can be off to bed
@Wolfish thank you so much! I greatly appreciate it! Just sent the CR and now I can be off to bed
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
@Wolfish
Oh shoot, I'm tired sorry. I actually need 11 of the 12 marketplace skins, I have Ancient Weatherfront
@Wolfish
Oh shoot, I'm tired sorry. I actually need 11 of the 12 marketplace skins, I have Ancient Weatherfront
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11