Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] um accents & customs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
How much for guardian of the flame?
How much for guardian of the flame?
p90ZPZ1.png

Hello @Farvel! I'm particularly interested in these ones and am wondering how much you're looking for each of them in terms of treasure.

Hello @Farvel! I'm particularly interested in these ones and am wondering how much you're looking for each of them in terms of treasure.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Farvel I'm interested in Origins, the coatl male skin. How much are you asking for that one?
@Farvel I'm interested in Origins, the coatl male skin. How much are you asking for that one?
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Farvel would you consider a trade for ? I can offer pure + or ?
@Farvel would you consider a trade for ? I can offer pure + or ?
d3e17328ee286dcd923aae92ae2ee4827bd6ec7d.gif
I'm probably going to regret asking this since the LAH is 10kg but what's the price you have in mind for ?

Edit: Oh ferk me, i only just realised it's under customs. Probably not a big chance i can afford it, but i'm still kinda curious c:
I'm probably going to regret asking this since the LAH is 10kg but what's the price you have in mind for ?

Edit: Oh ferk me, i only just realised it's under customs. Probably not a big chance i can afford it, but i'm still kinda curious c:
I am interested in Infinite and Eternal for gems if they aren't sold for treasure. Let me know your combo price....I may go check AH but I haven't seen those two that I recall.
I am interested in Infinite and Eternal for gems if they aren't sold for treasure. Let me know your combo price....I may go check AH but I haven't seen those two that I recall.
@Farvel
Do you have any idea how much you would want for Undine Voices and/or Enfield?
@Farvel
Do you have any idea how much you would want for Undine Voices and/or Enfield?
@Farvel

2kg for Israfel? I can raise a bit if it's a little low (especially for a gorgeous custom), but thought I'd try my luck.
@Farvel

2kg for Israfel? I can raise a bit if it's a little low (especially for a gorgeous custom), but thought I'd try my luck.
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Farvel

Price Check for Galactic Watcher?
I have been here forever but I never bought customs 8B
Thank you c=
@Farvel

Price Check for Galactic Watcher?
I have been here forever but I never bought customs 8B
Thank you c=

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Would you do 1.45kg for Midas and Sunken Scales? :0 Otherwise I'd like to buy only Midas <:
Would you do 1.45kg for Midas and Sunken Scales? :0 Otherwise I'd like to buy only Midas <:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13