Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] um accents & customs
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@evilwave
absolutely no problem :D
Resolution - 1.5kg
A vague recollection - 2kg

@Sinjin
Innate - 1.5kg
Shirahime - 1.5kg
Sweet Birds - 1.5kg
Slow - 650g
Magellanic Embrace - 850g
SS-Drip Leaves - 1kg
or 6.5kg for all

Folkclaw already sold, sorry!

@NuclearFudge
Mutlifaceted - 1.5kg

@Tinyparrot
1. Song of Sirius - 2kg
@evilwave
absolutely no problem :D
Resolution - 1.5kg
A vague recollection - 2kg

@Sinjin
Innate - 1.5kg
Shirahime - 1.5kg
Sweet Birds - 1.5kg
Slow - 650g
Magellanic Embrace - 850g
SS-Drip Leaves - 1kg
or 6.5kg for all

Folkclaw already sold, sorry!

@NuclearFudge
Mutlifaceted - 1.5kg

@Tinyparrot
1. Song of Sirius - 2kg
1fc2ff2e949a1329055d354d1c111a4e.png
@farvel oof. gonna have to say nvm then ouch. that hurts my wallet thinking about it lol.
@farvel oof. gonna have to say nvm then ouch. that hurts my wallet thinking about it lol.
fuO1PHm.png
@Farvel I could do the 1kg for Laochrian. Shall I send a CR?
@Farvel I could do the 1kg for Laochrian. Shall I send a CR?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke
great, i sent a CR :D
@SarcasticHawke
great, i sent a CR :D
Will you reprint Autumn Dryad Frost?
And how much are your customs?
Will you reprint Autumn Dryad Frost?
And how much are your customs?
C4HAOhr.gif
@KristalNoodles
i think you misunderstood, i re-sell a bunch of skins and accents and customs that i have lying around, a few customs i commissioned myself but they were drawn by other fantastic artists! Autumn Dryad Frost is a skin by the talented TalaTari (who's unfortunately still on hiatus so i don't know if they are ever going to reprint that one)

if you want to know prices for the customs i have let me know which ones and i will try to ballpark those :3
@KristalNoodles
i think you misunderstood, i re-sell a bunch of skins and accents and customs that i have lying around, a few customs i commissioned myself but they were drawn by other fantastic artists! Autumn Dryad Frost is a skin by the talented TalaTari (who's unfortunately still on hiatus so i don't know if they are ever going to reprint that one)

if you want to know prices for the customs i have let me know which ones and i will try to ballpark those :3
@Farvel Aa sorry I did misunderstood ( there are so much skins that I thought you were the artist who made those skins :'> )

I was only looking for the Autumn dryad frost skin so I won't buy anything else, but I'll come back when I want more skins :>
By the way, do you have a pinglist , in case you get new skins for sale ?
@Farvel Aa sorry I did misunderstood ( there are so much skins that I thought you were the artist who made those skins :'> )

I was only looking for the Autumn dryad frost skin so I won't buy anything else, but I'll come back when I want more skins :>
By the way, do you have a pinglist , in case you get new skins for sale ?
C4HAOhr.gif
@KristalNoodles
no problem!

the easiest way to get pinged when someone sells skins (either the artists themselves when they have something new or re-sellers like me) would be to sign up to GASP
you will get all relevant information in the thread or you can just post your questions there but it's the easiest way to keep up with new skins or re-sells :D
@KristalNoodles
no problem!

the easiest way to get pinged when someone sells skins (either the artists themselves when they have something new or re-sellers like me) would be to sign up to GASP
you will get all relevant information in the thread or you can just post your questions there but it's the easiest way to keep up with new skins or re-sells :D
@Farvel

Price check on ?
@Farvel

Price check on ?
9axZbRl.png
@Mal
lah is 3kg so 2.5kg?
@Mal
lah is 3kg so 2.5kg?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13