Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Night Hunt Coli Services (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@JustaPaperTiger

Thanks! Could by friend ask to reserve one too?
@JustaPaperTiger

Thanks! Could by friend ask to reserve one too?
@Justapapertiger

Could I nab another 2 hours? I'd love a ping for fest slots, too, please.

Username: Peyp
GRINDING
Venue: Scorched Forest
Time: 120 minutes
Specific items?: Everything
Payment: Treasure

Also, I'm not sure if you want/need reviews, but the service was quick, efficient and on point. I enjoyed it very much!
@Justapapertiger

Could I nab another 2 hours? I'd love a ping for fest slots, too, please.

GRINDING
Venue: Scorched Forest
Time: 120 minutes
Specific items?: Everything
Payment: Treasure

Also, I'm not sure if you want/need reviews, but the service was quick, efficient and on point. I enjoyed it very much!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Sure! I've added you to the slots ^^ (also, you can now track your order progress HERE!!) Pls send a 2-way for me to attach the items to, and I'll add you to the pinglist for fest slots ^^ (Also thanks so much for the review^^)
@Peyp Sure! I've added you to the slots ^^ (also, you can now track your order progress HERE!!) Pls send a 2-way for me to attach the items to, and I'll add you to the pinglist for fest slots ^^ (Also thanks so much for the review^^)
@Justapapertiger
Username: Icedragon1
FEST GRINDING
Venue: harpy's roost
Time: (In 30 min slots) 2 slots
Payment: treasure (60kt, currency+chests only)

I'm assuming when you say chests, you mean ALL chests? like chest type things including bags etc. I collect them so I'd like to know

I'd also like any eggs, eliminates and rare drops, so if the price changes, please let me know
@Justapapertiger
Username: Icedragon1
FEST GRINDING
Venue: harpy's roost
Time: (In 30 min slots) 2 slots
Payment: treasure (60kt, currency+chests only)

I'm assuming when you say chests, you mean ALL chests? like chest type things including bags etc. I collect them so I'd like to know

I'd also like any eggs, eliminates and rare drops, so if the price changes, please let me know
@IceDragon1 I'll add it to the reserved slot ^^
I can send all chests, but in general its just fest chests. I can also send any eggs/elim drops over as well
@IceDragon1 I'll add it to the reserved slot ^^
I can send all chests, but in general its just fest chests. I can also send any eggs/elim drops over as well
@JustaPaperTiger

alright thank you so much! I'll send my friend over here too! <3

@shadowwalker1
@JustaPaperTiger

alright thank you so much! I'll send my friend over here too! <3

@shadowwalker1
@IceDragon1 @ShadowWalker1 Added to the slots, please send payment on a 2 way CR and I will add the drops once complete (Please note, I will not start on fest slots till I have done a day of grinding in the coli for my own fest)

@Peyp I have the fest section sorted (sorry for all the pings), if you want the second slot, it's yours
@IceDragon1 @ShadowWalker1 Added to the slots, please send payment on a 2 way CR and I will add the drops once complete (Please note, I will not start on fest slots till I have done a day of grinding in the coli for my own fest)

@Peyp I have the fest section sorted (sorry for all the pings), if you want the second slot, it's yours
@Justapapertiger

Thank you for the ping, I'd love a slot!

FEST GRINDING
Venue: Harpy's roost
Time: 60 minutes
Payment: Treasure - all loot, please.
@Justapapertiger

Thank you for the ping, I'd love a slot!

FEST GRINDING
Venue: Harpy's roost
Time: 60 minutes
Payment: Treasure - all loot, please.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Added! ^^ As usual, pls send a 2 way CR with payment, and I will get started Monday ^^
@Peyp Added! ^^ As usual, pls send a 2 way CR with payment, and I will get started Monday ^^
@IzzyLightwood721 Sending the items now!
@IzzyLightwood721 Sending the items now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7