Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coven Dragon Rentals and Training
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Bump!!
Bump!!
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn

Hi, I'd like to rent two level 25s to help level up a coliseum team of my own. I'm new to the coliseum, so I don't know much about which ones to use. Which dragons do you think would be best for quick leveling?
@KitsaRosethorn

Hi, I'd like to rent two level 25s to help level up a coliseum team of my own. I'm new to the coliseum, so I don't know much about which ones to use. Which dragons do you think would be best for quick leveling?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@TastyPastry

2 mire flyers will be the best to level dragons.

I'll send 2 of my trainers your way please prepare the Payment and collateral
@TastyPastry

2 mire flyers will be the best to level dragons.

I'll send 2 of my trainers your way please prepare the Payment and collateral
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn

Okay, thank you! Just confirming, the payment will be 40kt?
@KitsaRosethorn

Okay, thank you! Just confirming, the payment will be 40kt?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@TastyPastry Yes After comparing with some competition I realized I needed to raise it a little bit.. still better than the 40kt per dragon per week of some of my Competion
@TastyPastry Yes After comparing with some competition I realized I needed to raise it a little bit.. still better than the 40kt per dragon per week of some of my Competion
i7jjUhe.png
@TastyPastry
Hello, I am going to rent 2 dragons at the festival! I am going to level up my coliseum party to lv25(They are level 10 now), also I am hoping farm some goods. But I don't know anything about coliseum, so I don't know which dragon to choose. Could you recommend dragons that could provide quick leveling?
@TastyPastry
Hello, I am going to rent 2 dragons at the festival! I am going to level up my coliseum party to lv25(They are level 10 now), also I am hoping farm some goods. But I don't know anything about coliseum, so I don't know which dragon to choose. Could you recommend dragons that could provide quick leveling?
@Qyu

Tastypastry is a customer not the owner of this thread. That'd be me. i would suggest for training 2 fodder a Mire Millionaire. However if you are wanting to grind during festival 2 mire flyers would be a better option.
@Qyu

Tastypastry is a customer not the owner of this thread. That'd be me. i would suggest for training 2 fodder a Mire Millionaire. However if you are wanting to grind during festival 2 mire flyers would be a better option.
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn
OOPS. Sorry! I made a mistake. I think I will be grinding for the most. Is the price 40kt or more?
@KitsaRosethorn
OOPS. Sorry! I made a mistake. I think I will be grinding for the most. Is the price 40kt or more?
Ok then I would suggest 2 mire flyers. I would also suggest using them in crystal pools ;) since u'll be able to grind and also Gain levels. Are u wanting to rent them now or wait till Saturday?
Price for 2 will be 40kt plus collateral

@Qyu
Ok then I would suggest 2 mire flyers. I would also suggest using them in crystal pools ;) since u'll be able to grind and also Gain levels. Are u wanting to rent them now or wait till Saturday?
Price for 2 will be 40kt plus collateral

@Qyu
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRoseThorn

Hello! I'm quite new to this so I wanted to clarify that if I were to ask you to train some dragons it would be 150kt to level them from 1 to 25 per dragon? Also how many dragons may I leave with you to level at a time?
@KitsaRoseThorn

Hello! I'm quite new to this so I wanted to clarify that if I were to ask you to train some dragons it would be 150kt to level them from 1 to 25 per dragon? Also how many dragons may I leave with you to level at a time?
0gSKMbv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18