Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coven Dragon Rentals and Training
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
Perfect! The revamp has me soo excited to coli.
Perfect! The revamp has me soo excited to coli.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
@KitsaRoseThorn I’d love to rent 2 of your Kelp Bed trainers please for a week if possible
@KitsaRoseThorn I’d love to rent 2 of your Kelp Bed trainers please for a week if possible
Bump
Bump
i7jjUhe.png
@FrostedCinnamon

I think I missed your message are you still wanting to rent 2 dragons?
@FrostedCinnamon

I think I missed your message are you still wanting to rent 2 dragons?
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn

Could I rent one of your glass cannons please?
@KitsaRosethorn

Could I rent one of your glass cannons please?
0Ia5bhK.pngchPnD8j.pngtumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
@FancyFlygon

Sure thing total will be 20kt plus collateral must be provided.
Your return date will be 1/10/20 before rollover
I'll message you the day before
@FancyFlygon

Sure thing total will be 20kt plus collateral must be provided.
Your return date will be 1/10/20 before rollover
I'll message you the day before
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn

Sure thing, thank you!
@KitsaRosethorn

Sure thing, thank you!
0Ia5bhK.pngchPnD8j.pngtumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
[quote name="KitsaRosethorn" date="2019-04-18 08:09:09" ] .... i would suggest for training 2 fodder a Mire Millionaire. However if you are wanting to grind during festival 2 mire flyers would be a better option. [/quote] @KitsaRoseThorn I'm returning after time away and just starting to get back into the Coli. I was wondering about why 2 mire flyers are better during festivals? Just trying to understand the whole process. Is it because 2 mire flyers provide more speed? Thank you.
KitsaRosethorn wrote on 2019-04-18 08:09:09:
.... i would suggest for training 2 fodder a Mire Millionaire. However if you are wanting to grind during festival 2 mire flyers would be a better option.
@KitsaRoseThorn
I'm returning after time away and just starting to get back into the Coli. I was wondering about why 2 mire flyers are better during festivals? Just trying to understand the whole process. Is it because 2 mire flyers provide more speed?

Thank you.
@KitsaRosethorn Hi! do you still take leveling (to 25) orders currently?
@KitsaRosethorn Hi! do you still take leveling (to 25) orders currently?
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
@BunnySox

2 mire flyers are better because the best grinding spots for festival are below the Mire. So 2 will have the best speed to dodge attacks.

@Theophilus Currently since I'm working and have customs to complete I am not doing level 25 leveling. Since my real-life take priority. However, If you're wanting to rent a dragon to help train yours to 25 I'm here.
@BunnySox

2 mire flyers are better because the best grinding spots for festival are below the Mire. So 2 will have the best speed to dodge attacks.

@Theophilus Currently since I'm working and have customs to complete I am not doing level 25 leveling. Since my real-life take priority. However, If you're wanting to rent a dragon to help train yours to 25 I'm here.
i7jjUhe.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18