Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] selling Baldwin mats[OPEN]-updated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] welcome! i am going to give this thread a small update since i am here new addition's to this post trades- you may now trade items for baldwin matts, i take about everything but im mostly after eggs, if my hoard doesnt add up to eggs thats fine uwu i can always make more requesting mats- you may request matts, but doing these orders will take time but i am willing to take the time to make them, please note i work an 8 hour shift and cant always get on so i will do as much as i can ^-^ you can still buy mats in bulk! heck you can buy everything i have my current stock as of 11/13 [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/28337452_k3s6dKJT2VfG9VE.png[/img] thank you for taking a peek [/center]
welcome! i am going to give this thread a small update since i am here

new addition's to this post

trades- you may now trade items for baldwin matts, i take about everything but im mostly after eggs, if my hoard doesnt add up to eggs thats fine uwu i can always make more

requesting mats- you may request matts, but doing these orders will take time but i am willing to take the time to make them, please note i work an 8 hour shift and cant always get on so i will do as much as i can ^-^

you can still buy mats in bulk! heck you can buy everything i have

my current stock as of 11/13
28337452_k3s6dKJT2VfG9VE.png

thank you for taking a peek

httht.png
@Bleach44
The grey, white and black slime, and the Copper, silver and gold muck

Can I get that in a cr and I'll go research prices? (Roughly 110g)
@Bleach44
The grey, white and black slime, and the Copper, silver and gold muck

Can I get that in a cr and I'll go research prices? (Roughly 110g)
i7jjUhe.png
@bleach44
600t each for all your Red Sludges? :)
@bleach44
600t each for all your Red Sludges? :)
FR+15
@KitsaRosethorn sorry for the long wait, yes ill go send that now again sorry for the wait

@Mortca sounds good sending now
@KitsaRosethorn sorry for the long wait, yes ill go send that now again sorry for the wait

@Mortca sounds good sending now
httht.png
@bleach44

could i grab all your slimes and your gold mucks for like 800t each please?
@bleach44

could i grab all your slimes and your gold mucks for like 800t each please?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Bleach44
All your green ooze for 1g per? :)
@Bleach44
All your green ooze for 1g per? :)
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Orii someone has claimed them but if they end up not taking it ill let you know

@UnhappyJoker you may
@Orii someone has claimed them but if they end up not taking it ill let you know

@UnhappyJoker you may
httht.png
@bleach44

Can I get your red goo, a stack of green goo, and a stack of green sludge for 125g total?
@bleach44

Can I get your red goo, a stack of green goo, and a stack of green sludge for 125g total?
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
@icecreamdude26 with the green goo and sludge how much would you like, both stacks of 99?
@icecreamdude26 with the green goo and sludge how much would you like, both stacks of 99?
httht.png
@bleach44 yes
@bleach44 yes
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9