Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | to delete
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
@BeingOfSalt Could I get these items? [item=Breed Change: Spiral] - 276250 [item=Primary Gene: Piebald] - 199750 [item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide] - 144500 total 620,500t if my math is right :3
@BeingOfSalt

Could I get these items?

Breed Change: Spiral - 276250
Primary Gene: Piebald - 199750
Secondary Gene: Noxtide - 144500

total 620,500t if my math is right :3
mOrJRSi.png
@BeingOfSalt oops i'm so sorry someone replied to my LF thread at the same time SJKDGH but thank you regardless! i may be back before the end of the week :'D
@BeingOfSalt oops i'm so sorry someone replied to my LF thread at the same time SJKDGH but thank you regardless! i may be back before the end of the week :'D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@BeingofSalt hi! would i be able to order one jaguar (gaoler) and one rosette (gaoler), please? that'd be 102kt, if my math is right!
@BeingofSalt hi! would i be able to order one jaguar (gaoler) and one rosette (gaoler), please? that'd be 102kt, if my math is right!
enV6nur.png
@beingofsalt could you grab me 2 silver flowerfalls, a bloodsong starsilk tailwrap and a gossamer wing silks if you happen to be online (since they’re in stock rn)

if not feel free to ignore my order (since apparel could be hard to look out for), thank you!
@beingofsalt could you grab me 2 silver flowerfalls, a bloodsong starsilk tailwrap and a gossamer wing silks if you happen to be online (since they’re in stock rn)

if not feel free to ignore my order (since apparel could be hard to look out for), thank you!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@BeingOfSalt
Hey, can you grab the following scrolls for me please? They should total 1,185,750t, although you didn't have Ghost (Gaoler) listed so I'm not 100% sure I got the math right... (I'll send a PM when you confirm, this is a big order sorry)

- Lace x2
- Noxtide x2
- Savannah
- Mosaic
- Breakup
- Ghost (gaoler)
- Gaoler breed change
@BeingOfSalt
Hey, can you grab the following scrolls for me please? They should total 1,185,750t, although you didn't have Ghost (Gaoler) listed so I'm not 100% sure I got the math right... (I'll send a PM when you confirm, this is a big order sorry)

- Lace x2
- Noxtide x2
- Savannah
- Mosaic
- Breakup
- Ghost (gaoler)
- Gaoler breed change
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@BeingOfSalt hey! could you grab me 2 jaguar scrolls for 238,000t total? :oc
@BeingOfSalt hey! could you grab me 2 jaguar scrolls for 238,000t total? :oc
@BeingOfSalt

Hello! I'd like to buy 2 Striation genes! (Modern)
@BeingOfSalt

Hello! I'd like to buy 2 Striation genes! (Modern)
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@BeingOfSalt hi I return once again! a slightly bigger order, but could you grab me a noxtide, hex, and peacock scroll for 408,000t total? :oc
@BeingOfSalt hi I return once again! a slightly bigger order, but could you grab me a noxtide, hex, and peacock scroll for 408,000t total? :oc
@BeingOfSalt
o/ Could I order 45 scrolls?
@BeingOfSalt
o/ Could I order 45 scrolls?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@beingofsalt sending payment for 4 autumn breeze apparels!
@beingofsalt sending payment for 4 autumn breeze apparels!
CvyoOwu.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62