Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] melting! 12kT/12G for 10 item brews!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I've got some time to brew! My cauldron is currently level 17 and I tend to prefer gems over treasure, but don't mind either!
I've got some time to brew! My cauldron is currently level 17 and I tend to prefer gems over treasure, but don't mind either!
OvPZsWb.png
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
bump uwu
bump uwu

bumpy
bumpy

bump uwu
bump uwu

@scared I just threw something in the cauldron but I can do some brewing for you when it's done.
@scared I just threw something in the cauldron but I can do some brewing for you when it's done.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
bump c:
bump c:

bump c:
bump c:

bump c:
bump c:

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13