Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] melting! 12kT/12G for 10 item brews!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
bump~
bump~
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared i'd like to melt for you! :D
@scared i'd like to melt for you! :D
NbSkF1v.gif BiXaltQ.gif

reenvhai.gif [LF] Help me find or breed a Sky/Caribbean/White dragon!!

ReenvhAi | they/them | pan | student artist
I want to make some insta friends and see some good FR art! Follow me on my instagram (same username), i go follow back ^^
ART SHOP! | Clan stories and art | I rent nests! | Also offer dragon hosting and leveling!
@ReenvhAi

i'll send some mats over c:
@ReenvhAi

i'll send some mats over c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
bump c:
bump c:

@scared

Heya! I'd love to melt some goodies for you ^^
@scared

Heya! I'd love to melt some goodies for you ^^
@EzraKurt

awesome, i'll send you some goods to melt! c:
@EzraKurt

awesome, i'll send you some goods to melt! c:

@scared

Hiya! I'm done! Wanna melt some more?
@scared

Hiya! I'm done! Wanna melt some more?
@EzraKurt

sounds good, i can send another batch over for ya c:
@EzraKurt

sounds good, i can send another batch over for ya c:

@scared

Hey there! I'm done, wanna melt some more?
@scared

Hey there! I'm done, wanna melt some more?
bomp
bomp

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13