Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] melting! 12kT/12G for 10 item brews!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
bump~ c:
bump~ c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I can do more for you ^-^ honestly you could just keep sending as you need and ill get to it asap ^-^ i never really use my pot unless the occasional eye vial, gene, or egg that others request me to brew for them @scared if someone requests 1 of those i will let you know but otherwise im completely free
I can do more for you ^-^ honestly you could just keep sending as you need and ill get to it asap ^-^ i never really use my pot unless the occasional eye vial, gene, or egg that others request me to brew for them @scared if someone requests 1 of those i will let you know but otherwise im completely free
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

oh really? that would be amazing! c:
@AnimeLover9631

oh really? that would be amazing! c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@IceDragon

ah, i really prefer paying afterwards... ;-; but i can send you a batch of 50 'other' and pay you every 10 you get done? c:
@IceDragon

ah, i really prefer paying afterwards... ;-; but i can send you a batch of 50 'other' and pay you every 10 you get done? c:

@scared i'll brew some! i could use cauldron exp ;;
@scared i'll brew some! i could use cauldron exp ;;
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
bump~
bump~

blimp
blimp

@scared i can melt down a bunch for you~!
@scared i can melt down a bunch for you~!
CvyoOwu.png
@furo

sounds good! i'll send a batch over right now c:
@furo

sounds good! i'll send a batch over right now c:

bump~
bump~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13