Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] melting! 12kT/12G for 10 item brews!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@scared

I'll brew for you! Lvl 10 cauldron
@scared

I'll brew for you! Lvl 10 cauldron
@GloryEternal

i realized there was a mix-up with my term usage ;w; i, in fact, mean to have people melt down items, is that still alright with you? ;-;
@GloryEternal

i realized there was a mix-up with my term usage ;w; i, in fact, mean to have people melt down items, is that still alright with you? ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@scared

Yep, that's fine!
@scared

Yep, that's fine!
@GloryEternal

alright, i'll send some materials over! c:
@GloryEternal

alright, i'll send some materials over! c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
bumpie c:
bumpie c:

@scared i can melt more for you ^-^
@scared i can melt more for you ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

awesome! c: i'll send you another batch then! :D
@AnimeLover9631

awesome! c: i'll send you another batch then! :D

bomp
bomp

@scared

I can melt 4 u
@scared

I can melt 4 u
i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn

sounds great, i'll send some mats c:
@KitsaRosethorn

sounds great, i'll send some mats c:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13