Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [h] mycena cave PPs [w] g, t, items, g1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
^
^
^
^
^
^
@yum
sorry i forgot to reply to this.

if you can't do a discount, i understand. i'll buy 17pp for 17k gems. i'll set up a crossroads when you confirm. :)

edit: it also looks like we live in opposite timezones, so my response will be slow since i'll be asleep when you're awake. xD sorry about that.
@yum
sorry i forgot to reply to this.

if you can't do a discount, i understand. i'll buy 17pp for 17k gems. i'll set up a crossroads when you confirm. :)

edit: it also looks like we live in opposite timezones, so my response will be slow since i'll be asleep when you're awake. xD sorry about that.
@doragon
No worries! :) And great, i'll send the paw prints once i receive your cr (and am awake). Your un on mc is doragon too, right?
@doragon
No worries! :) And great, i'll send the paw prints once i receive your cr (and am awake). Your un on mc is doragon too, right?
^
^
^
^
@yum
Could I buy 14 PP for 14kg?
@yum
Could I buy 14 PP for 14kg?
nqCHbJl.png
@aku i'm currently waiting for @doragon to get back to me, if they're still willing to trade i could trade 3pp for 3kg with you :)
@aku i'm currently waiting for @doragon to get back to me, if they're still willing to trade i could trade 3pp for 3kg with you :)
@yum
Any amount of PP up to 14 would be fine, so just let me know when you’ve heard back from doragon. :)
@yum
Any amount of PP up to 14 would be fine, so just let me know when you’ve heard back from doragon. :)
nqCHbJl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12