Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gaia's Plentiful Market
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Gaia
Yes, sorry! Now to look through all my materials to find the correct ones!
@Gaia
Yes, sorry! Now to look through all my materials to find the correct ones!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
Hi I have a plague egg from gathering today but I have no need to hatch it. Would you like it for treasure?
Hi I have a plague egg from gathering today but I have no need to hatch it. Would you like it for treasure?
UqN4jFQ.png
My ADHD causes me to type faster than I think so if my sentence structure is weird, I'm sorry
@alucard904 Hi there! If you still have it, I'll happily take it. I'll set up a CR :)
@alucard904 Hi there! If you still have it, I'll happily take it. I'll set up a CR :)
@Gaia

How much would you be willing to sell Accent: Splash & Accent: Wing Chimes for?
@Gaia

How much would you be willing to sell Accent: Splash & Accent: Wing Chimes for?
tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo1_250.png +0 FRT | She/Her pronouns tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo2_250.png

Sounds good! I'll send you over a CR with payment
@Gaia

Sounds good! I'll send you over a CR with payment
tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo1_250.png +0 FRT | She/Her pronouns tumblr_oav2zuZem41rop0uqo2_250.png
@Gaia Would you consider trading your: [item=Driftwood Baron] For my: [item=unhatched shadow egg] LAH treasure price for the baron is 200kt/240g at the moment Your treasure price for the egg is 200kt and gem LAH is 260g.
@Gaia

Would you consider trading your:
Driftwood Baron

For my:
Unhatched Shadow Egg

LAH treasure price for the baron is 200kt/240g at the moment
Your treasure price for the egg is 200kt and gem LAH is 260g.
KtyN6mH.png
@PorcelainCages Yep I can do that! Although, if you prefer and have the ingredients for the Swipp swap, I can also trade it for the ingredients plus a 5kt fee :) Either way, I'll set up a CR in a jiffy
@PorcelainCages Yep I can do that! Although, if you prefer and have the ingredients for the Swipp swap, I can also trade it for the ingredients plus a 5kt fee :) Either way, I'll set up a CR in a jiffy
@Gaia Thank you for the kind offer, but as I have no where near the amount needed for the trade, I think I'll just send the egg [emoji=guardian happy]
@Gaia

Thank you for the kind offer, but as I have no where near the amount needed for the trade, I think I'll just send the egg
KtyN6mH.png
Hello!

I'm not quite sure of the etiquette here, but I was poking around your lair and I noticed this girl and I wondered, in the event you would sell her, what price you would be looking at?

Thank you!
Hello!

I'm not quite sure of the etiquette here, but I was poking around your lair and I noticed this girl and I wondered, in the event you would sell her, what price you would be looking at?

Thank you!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13