Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Tablets/Chests [W] Fam/Items {ON}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@jockey Hi! I have some fams you might be interested in ^^ [item = chillriver bucktooth] = 14g [item =fenfisher flattail] = 3g [item =bucktooth digger] = 10g [item =irradiated astronomer] = 4g [item =tufted leaf beetle] = 3g [item =pink-tail mole] = 16g [item =tender larail] = 4g [item =wasteland collector] = 4g [item =unburdened billy] = 13g [item =flesh forager] = 10g [item =roving lionsnake] = 18g [item =quillrunner] = 18g [item =raptorik wanderer] = 7g (dat undercut doe) [item =roundhorn rager] = 3g (dat undercut doe x2) [item =spirit of earth] = 20g [item =spirit of shadow] = 85g [item =spirit of lightning] = 80g [item =insubstantial illusionist] = 50g
@jockey Hi! I have some fams you might be interested in ^^

Chillriver Bucktooth = 14g Fenfisher Flattail = 3g Bucktooth Digger = 10g Irradiated Astronomer = 4g Tufted Leaf Beetle = 3g Pink-Tail Mole = 16g Tender Larail = 4g Wasteland Collector = 4g Unburdened Billy = 13g Flesh Forager = 10g Roving Lionsnake = 18g Quillrunner = 18g Raptorik Wanderer = 7g (dat undercut doe) Roundhorn Rager = 3g (dat undercut doe x2) Spirit of Earth = 20g Spirit of Shadow = 85g Spirit of Lightning = 80g
Insubstantial Illusionist = 50g
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@jockey sounds great!
@jockey sounds great!
1XvTtel.png
@lycheejelly hello! sorry for the wait, i'll go and list the familiars and their lah now :D [item=Kyorinrin] 3g [item=flesh forager] 10g [item=quillrunner] 17kt, so 17g [item=raptorik wanderer] 7g [item=roundhorn rager] counting this as 10g, since undercut [item=roving lionsnake] 18g [item=unburdened billy] 13g [item=wintermane minstrel] 17g [item=Bucktooth Digger] 10g [item=Firebug] 16g [item=Chillriver Bucktooth] 14g [item=Fenfisher Flattail] 3g that makes 138g, or 276 snow. no shower chest at lah is 34k, so 34g. total subtracted that is 104g, so i'd owe you 208 snow and the chest for those fams
@lycheejelly hello! sorry for the wait, i'll go and list the familiars and their lah now :D

Kyorinrin 3g Flesh Forager 10g Quillrunner 17kt, so 17g Raptorik Wanderer 7g Roundhorn Rager counting this as 10g, since undercut Roving Lionsnake 18g Unburdened Billy 13g Wintermane Minstrel 17g Bucktooth Digger 10g Firebug 16g Chillriver Bucktooth 14g Fenfisher Flattail 3g

that makes 138g, or 276 snow.

no shower chest at lah is 34k, so 34g.

total subtracted that is 104g, so i'd owe you 208 snow and the chest for those fams

xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
@jockey That sounds good to me! I'll send you a CR with the familiars right now.
@jockey That sounds good to me! I'll send you a CR with the familiars right now.

nNKa5Xm.png

My adopts shop.

My art dump.

My wishlist.
hi! sorry for the wait; checking lah sure does take time. so thank you for doing that for me :o someone's beat you to some fams, but i'll gladly take the rest! :D [item=irradiated astronomer] 4g [item=tufted leaf beetle] 3g [item=pink-tail mole] 16g [item =tender larail] 4g [item=wasteland collector] 4g [item=spirit of earth] 20g [item=spirit of shadow] 85g [item=spirit of lightning] 80g [item=insubstantial illusionist] 50g total comes at 266g, so 532 snow. will send a cr once you confirm, thank you! edit: forgot to ping, whoops! @Jeevas
hi! sorry for the wait; checking lah sure does take time. so thank you for doing that for me :o
someone's beat you to some fams, but i'll gladly take the rest! :D

Irradiated Astronomer 4g Tufted Leaf Beetle 3g Pink-Tail Mole 16g Tender Larail 4g
Wasteland Collector 4g Spirit of Earth 20g Spirit of Shadow 85g Spirit of Lightning 80g
Insubstantial Illusionist 50g

total comes at 266g, so 532 snow. will send a cr once you confirm, thank you!

edit: forgot to ping, whoops!

@Jeevas
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
I have these I could trade for snows! [item=Sunbeam Ursa] 60g [item=Livewire Grizzly] 60g [item=Wavebreak Snarler] 95g [item=Irradiated Astronomer] 4g [item=Hydra Scorpion] 8g [item=Pink-Tail Mole] 16g [item=Silky Mole] 5g [item=Wasteland Collector] 4g [item=Flesh Forager] 10g [item=Quillrunner] 18g [item=Kyorinrin] 3g [item=Unburdened Billy] 13g
I have these I could trade for snows!
Sunbeam Ursa 60g
Livewire Grizzly 60g
Wavebreak Snarler 95g
Irradiated Astronomer 4g
Hydra Scorpion 8g
Pink-Tail Mole 16g
Silky Mole 5g
Wasteland Collector 4g
Flesh Forager 10g
Quillrunner 18g
Kyorinrin 3g
Unburdened Billy 13g
@hayum hello! i had some trades going through, so didn't have time to edit the list of familiars i'm looking for, sorry! i'll def take these though, if you're still willing :D [item=livewire grizzly][item=hydra scorpion][item=silky mole] that should be 73g, so 146 snow (also thank you for going through and listing lah!)
@hayum hello! i had some trades going through, so didn't have time to edit the list of familiars i'm looking for, sorry!

i'll def take these though, if you're still willing :D

Livewire Grizzly Hydra Scorpion Silky Mole

that should be 73g, so 146 snow

(also thank you for going through and listing lah!)
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
@jockey That works for me! I'll send you a CR, thank you for trading!
@jockey That works for me! I'll send you a CR, thank you for trading!
@Jockey
I have an enstatite burrower and a paddyfowl id be happy to sell you for treasure or gems :)
@Jockey
I have an enstatite burrower and a paddyfowl id be happy to sell you for treasure or gems :)
@powerblackwolf hi, thanks for offering, but this was closed – sorry if i didn’t make the first post clear :[
and t/g were not among the things i was offering. if you’d be interested in fest stuff, i plan to reopen this during trickmurk
thanks for stopping by tho ~
@powerblackwolf hi, thanks for offering, but this was closed – sorry if i didn’t make the first post clear :[
and t/g were not among the things i was offering. if you’d be interested in fest stuff, i plan to reopen this during trickmurk
thanks for stopping by tho ~
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6