Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] KS Vista [O] 90kg ono
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm afraid the person I bought my vista and Founder achievement codes has long since quit playing or I'd recommend reaching out; for reference, those cost me 150kg each back in 2016 and I had to provide collateral as well.

I'm sure there's a few codes still floating around out there, so I will wish you the very best of luck in your endeavor!
I'm afraid the person I bought my vista and Founder achievement codes has long since quit playing or I'd recommend reaching out; for reference, those cost me 150kg each back in 2016 and I had to provide collateral as well.

I'm sure there's a few codes still floating around out there, so I will wish you the very best of luck in your endeavor!
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@MissAri
Thanks for the info! I've bumped up my offer a bit (and was already offering the valuable bits of the chest content as collateral, so I think I'm good there).

I gotta say... seeing the vista on your post has made me remove the 'I'm less interested in the cloudy vista' bit!
@MissAri
Thanks for the info! I've bumped up my offer a bit (and was already offering the valuable bits of the chest content as collateral, so I think I'm good there).

I gotta say... seeing the vista on your post has made me remove the 'I'm less interested in the cloudy vista' bit!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'm afraid I can't help you in either of your quests, as my only 4-digits these days are my progens, but I wish you the best of luck with both!
Edit: If I do hear any rumors, however, I'll be happy to let you know.
I'm afraid I can't help you in either of your quests, as my only 4-digits these days are my progens, but I wish you the best of luck with both!
Edit: If I do hear any rumors, however, I'll be happy to let you know.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
good luck!
good luck!

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Wow best of luck!!! I wonder how many are still around :)
Wow best of luck!!! I wonder how many are still around :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Good luck bump :)
Good luck bump :)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
Good luck bump! I'm very curious to see if you get anything
Good luck bump! I'm very curious to see if you get anything
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
bumping for you~! good luck!
bumping for you~! good luck!
eR1BC0S.gifs008-d01-Owe.pngowe-s14.pngowe-m23.pngowe-m15.pngowe-l29.pngowe-l22.png Owe/Vincent, he/they
Fr +3
~ Bump! ~

also, what's a KS Code? I've never heard of them before :)
~ Bump! ~

also, what's a KS Code? I've never heard of them before :)
mlHpBMC.png
GIQnAA5.png
WFpPzZn.png
oaolHwW.png
SYiQlxK.png
0uqQ5JG.png
XdA0BPq.png ErThJcY.png arxdbD2.png
SQw9JBj.png
HdmxfuE.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
IrrC5OJ.png
@CrescentCaribou
Thank you!
KS stands for Kickstarter - FR ran one before site released to fund development etc. It can be found here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0

A KS code is a code that was sent to backers that could be redeemed for the rewards of the tier that backer had sponsored.
@CrescentCaribou
Thank you!
KS stands for Kickstarter - FR ran one before site released to fund development etc. It can be found here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0

A KS code is a code that was sent to backers that could be redeemed for the rewards of the tier that backer had sponsored.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8