Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Familiars/Apparel [W] Goatlings
1 2
This is my first time making a thread like this, forgive me for any mistakes!
As my title suggests I'm looking for Goatlings currency/items!

The familiars & apparel I have can be found here in this imgur album.

Primarily I'm looking for Sugar Stars or DD, but I'll look at other things! Priority/thing's I'm mainly looking for can be found here.
However I'm not looking for HA items at the moment. nvn

Please ping me, so I see your post! Thank you! <3
This is my first time making a thread like this, forgive me for any mistakes!
As my title suggests I'm looking for Goatlings currency/items!

The familiars & apparel I have can be found here in this imgur album.

Primarily I'm looking for Sugar Stars or DD, but I'll look at other things! Priority/thing's I'm mainly looking for can be found here.
However I'm not looking for HA items at the moment. nvn

Please ping me, so I see your post! Thank you! <3
bump! nvn
bump! nvn
@Takura oh could i get your Conjurer's Cobwebs? they seem to be around the 25-27g mark rn (but i'll round it up to 30g since i hate math...) which is 600k ss each!
i've got a 900k Luna Moth AD that would be 45g! also i have 20mil ss for trade if you're interested in swapping currency? :0c

my goatlings is eko btw!
@Takura oh could i get your Conjurer's Cobwebs? they seem to be around the 25-27g mark rn (but i'll round it up to 30g since i hate math...) which is 600k ss each!
i've got a 900k Luna Moth AD that would be 45g! also i have 20mil ss for trade if you're interested in swapping currency? :0c

my goatlings is eko btw!
gOzpyed.gif
HATCHERY
eko, he/they, +17 fr time
@darkblayd I would be interested, yes!!
Collectively, would 9,550,000 SS & the Luna Moth AD work for my 1000 gems? :0c And I assume you're also offering the SS for the Cobwebs?
(So if my math is 100% absolute it'd be 10,750,000 all together? Correct me if I'm wrong! qvq)

Apologies for the delay as well, ahh!!
@darkblayd I would be interested, yes!!
Collectively, would 9,550,000 SS & the Luna Moth AD work for my 1000 gems? :0c And I assume you're also offering the SS for the Cobwebs?
(So if my math is 100% absolute it'd be 10,750,000 all together? Correct me if I'm wrong! qvq)

Apologies for the delay as well, ahh!!
@Takura almost! i can already tell at first glance you're underselling yourself though omg

1000g is 20mil ss
60g cobwebs are 1.2mil ss
and honestly i might just gift you the luna moth!

so i'll owe you 21,200,000 ss for both the cobwebs and gems!! though is it okay if we trade 500g/10mil at a time? :0
@Takura almost! i can already tell at first glance you're underselling yourself though omg

1000g is 20mil ss
60g cobwebs are 1.2mil ss
and honestly i might just gift you the luna moth!

so i'll owe you 21,200,000 ss for both the cobwebs and gems!! though is it okay if we trade 500g/10mil at a time? :0
gOzpyed.gif
HATCHERY
@darkblayd oh, whoops! Thanks for the correction aah.

That'd be fine, yeah! I can set up the trade & crossroads for the first half if you'd like! nvn
@darkblayd oh, whoops! Thanks for the correction aah.

That'd be fine, yeah! I can set up the trade & crossroads for the first half if you'd like! nvn
@Takura it's all good! the currency conversion can be weird haha

oh yes please, let me know when you've got the trade set up and i'll send over the first 10mil!
@Takura it's all good! the currency conversion can be weird haha

oh yes please, let me know when you've got the trade set up and i'll send over the first 10mil!
gOzpyed.gif
HATCHERY
@darkblayd the first trade's been set up! nvn and the crossroad's been sent ovo/
@darkblayd the first trade's been set up! nvn and the crossroad's been sent ovo/
@Takura thanks for the quick trade, gimme a shout when you're ready for the second half!
@Takura thanks for the quick trade, gimme a shout when you're ready for the second half!
gOzpyed.gif
HATCHERY
@darkblayd I'm ready for the second half! I'll shoot the CR over now !
@darkblayd I'm ready for the second half! I'll shoot the CR over now !
1 2