Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]everthing 10% off LAH
1 2
@Sienne
How much for the accent drift lily?
@Sienne
How much for the accent drift lily?
@AquaBanana

I'd take 10% off LAH, which is 1080g.
@AquaBanana

I'd take 10% off LAH, which is 1080g.
Vj90o7H.png
Do you have any interest in gened G1s?

You have a few UMs I want for sale + I saw constellation on the AH oasdkasdasd
Do you have any interest in gened G1s?

You have a few UMs I want for sale + I saw constellation on the AH oasdkasdasd
@NorthernLiights

Ah sorry, unless they are doubles, I might not be interested.
@NorthernLiights

Ah sorry, unless they are doubles, I might not be interested.
Vj90o7H.png
[center]@Sienne I do have 1 double: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38239226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382393/38239226_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Sienne

I do have 1 double:

38239226_350.png
@NorthernLiights

She is lovely but not exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for showing her, though.
@NorthernLiights

She is lovely but not exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for showing her, though.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

Gaah I understand. I'll be stuck with forever! xD <3
@Sienne

Gaah I understand. I'll be stuck with forever! xD <3
@Sienne Do you happen to be open to accepting [item=frost delver] as payment? I'm interested in the archivist spellscroll, twilight rose thorn wing tangle and accent witch's plague Also you can ignore my signature, please let me know either way xD
@Sienne Do you happen to be open to accepting Frost Delver as payment?
I'm interested in the archivist spellscroll, twilight rose thorn wing tangle and accent witch's plague

Also you can ignore my signature, please let me know either way xD
@inuraichi

That's actually quite tempting since I aim to complete my bestiary but I'm not really keen on spending the additional gems to make up for the difference in value right now so I'll have to decline.

The archivist spellscroll, I'm willing to part with for 4.5kg (and I'll throw in the twilight rose thorn wing tangle if you buy it). And Witch's Plague, I'll let go for 1.5kg, if you'd prefer to buy separately.
@inuraichi

That's actually quite tempting since I aim to complete my bestiary but I'm not really keen on spending the additional gems to make up for the difference in value right now so I'll have to decline.

The archivist spellscroll, I'm willing to part with for 4.5kg (and I'll throw in the twilight rose thorn wing tangle if you buy it). And Witch's Plague, I'll let go for 1.5kg, if you'd prefer to buy separately.
Vj90o7H.png
1 2