Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]everthing 10% off LAH
1 2
[center] Also selling 20k gems at 1:1000. Just send a CR. No need to post Will also accept Elims at 550g, Scattersights at 250g, any egg at 200g [left]Apparel[/left] [item=Phantasmal Halfmask][item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap][item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=Emerald Talonclasp Pendant][item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item= Eroded Crystalhide][item= Sakura Flower Crown][item=Crimson Wing Silks][item=Celadon Arm Silks][item=Celadon Silk Sash][item=Celadon Silk Scarf][item=Crimson Silk Veil][item=Golden Fillet][item=Wooden Pipeflute][item=Inkwell Feathered Wings][item=Citrine Flourish Belt][item=Aquamarine Flourish Wing Drape][item=Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape][item=Citrine Flourish Tail Clasp][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Spring's Breath][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Soft Pink Leg Silks][item=Soft Pink Wing Silks][item=Soft Pink Fillet][item=Prismatic Fillet][item=Gossamer Flame Candles][item=Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon][item= Black Lace Tail Ornament][item=Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament][item=Pastel Lace Tail Ornament][item=Pastel Lace Ribbons][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item= Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Dusky Rose Thorn Banner][item=Dusky Rose Thorn Collar][item=Pastel Rose Thorn Collar][item=Pastel Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Golden Seraph Anklets][item=Golden Seraph Headpiece][item=Onyx Seraph Necklace][item=Kiwi Plumed Mantle][item=Plum Plumed Cover][item=Fin Jewels][item= Lovely Seraph Hip Drape][item=Flowering Gladeboughs][item=Lovely Seraph Tail Bangle][item=Lovely Seraph Headpiece][item=White Raven Armor][item=Starlight Guise][item=][item=] [left]UMs[/left] [skin=13108][skin=15465][skin=25909][skin=26109][skin=27276][skin=27414][skin=27606][skin=27940][skin=28884][skin=26457][skin=28342] custom: [skin=27881] [/center]

Also selling 20k gems at 1:1000. Just send a CR. No need to post

Will also accept Elims at 550g, Scattersights at 250g, any egg at 200g

Apparel

UMs

custom:

Vj90o7H.png
where you accepting pure gems or mix with treasure for the fox rats? if so how much ^-^?
oh and the hydra too!
@Sienne
where you accepting pure gems or mix with treasure for the fox rats? if so how much ^-^?
oh and the hydra too!
@Sienne
@Sadboi

I'd do 1825g for all 3.
@Sadboi

I'd do 1825g for all 3.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne
sure ^-^ sending CR!
@Sienne
sure ^-^ sending CR!
@Sienne

How much are you wanting for that emerald talonclasp pendant?
@Sienne

How much are you wanting for that emerald talonclasp pendant?
hc7MLaK.png
@Sienne

Can I grab the crimson feathered wings for 16kt?
@Sienne

Can I grab the crimson feathered wings for 16kt?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Eorum Fabulas (Lore shop)
• Feel free to PM me about anything.
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Sienne I'm sending you a ground ball for the fest skins. 150g for all 6?
@Sienne I'm sending you a ground ball for the fest skins. 150g for all 6?
qvaEKmU.gif Yu2MxzI.pngDon't forget the l inbetween the 'i' and 'a' in AlvildaBright
@AlvildaBright

King of Sylvan Frost is gone. But the rest are still available.
@AlvildaBright

King of Sylvan Frost is gone. But the rest are still available.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne I can take the rest for 125g.
@Sienne I can take the rest for 125g.
qvaEKmU.gif Yu2MxzI.pngDon't forget the l inbetween the 'i' and 'a' in AlvildaBright
@AlvildaBright

CR sent. Thank you.
@AlvildaBright

CR sent. Thank you.
Vj90o7H.png
1 2