Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@AnimeLover9631

I don't really have a good price for that, because I don't do that, the service is geared toward leveling to 25. I'd say about 150 gems or so, but I really don't want to level 4-5 dragons for one item, if that makes sense. That's days I'm out of commission for leveling anything else.
@AnimeLover9631

I don't really have a good price for that, because I don't do that, the service is geared toward leveling to 25. I'd say about 150 gems or so, but I really don't want to level 4-5 dragons for one item, if that makes sense. That's days I'm out of commission for leveling anything else.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
great service! i sent my dragon out before going to sleep and had him back in the morning all trained up! very fair prices considering the quality of service. merc is also very polite and professional. without a doubt the best pay-to-level service currently on flight rising!
great service! i sent my dragon out before going to sleep and had him back in the morning all trained up! very fair prices considering the quality of service. merc is also very polite and professional. without a doubt the best pay-to-level service currently on flight rising!
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
@Mercerd

Are you open again? I'd love to reserve a slot for Rozen (Current Level: 10) if so. If not, no big deal!
@Mercerd

Are you open again? I'd love to reserve a slot for Rozen (Current Level: 10) if so. If not, no big deal!
IjC5EUm.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
@Spore

As long as the dragon has no points in QCK and no ambushes, then I can take it right now, if you like.

Edit: The cost would be 250g up front.
@Spore

As long as the dragon has no points in QCK and no ambushes, then I can take it right now, if you like.

Edit: The cost would be 250g up front.
OK, I'll send him and 250 Gems your way! Thanks so much!!
OK, I'll send him and 250 Gems your way! Thanks so much!!
IjC5EUm.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
@Spore

Sorry for the delay, I needed a little more rest. The dragon should be finished before 18:00 FRT.

Edited for wrong time
@Spore

Sorry for the delay, I needed a little more rest. The dragon should be finished before 18:00 FRT.

Edited for wrong time
@Mercerd I would love to take up a two slots and pay in gems! ^_^ It's for these two [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57588736] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575888/57588736_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57203492] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/572035/57203492_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mercerd

I would love to take up a two slots and pay in gems! ^_^ It's for these two

57588736_350.png

57203492_350.png
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Vallantis

Spore's dragon will take up most of today. I won't be able to accept yours until tomorrow. The cost will be 700 gems, up front at the time you send the dragons. If you send them early, I won't accept the crossroads until I am ready to start leveling them. They will be leveled together and will be finished and sent back via crossroads within 24 hours after I accept your CR.

If you want to set up the crossroads immediately so there's no delay and I can start as soon as I'm ready, that's fine, but the clock doesn't start until I accept it. Thanks for the interest!
@Vallantis

Spore's dragon will take up most of today. I won't be able to accept yours until tomorrow. The cost will be 700 gems, up front at the time you send the dragons. If you send them early, I won't accept the crossroads until I am ready to start leveling them. They will be leveled together and will be finished and sent back via crossroads within 24 hours after I accept your CR.

If you want to set up the crossroads immediately so there's no delay and I can start as soon as I'm ready, that's fine, but the clock doesn't start until I accept it. Thanks for the interest!
@Mercerd

No problem! If you need to rest in between training that's ok too, please rest up as you need!
Do you need me to send you any stones?
@Mercerd

No problem! If you need to rest in between training that's ok too, please rest up as you need!
Do you need me to send you any stones?
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Vallantis

I don't stat or stone your dragons. I just level them up. You can send the crossroads immediately if you like, but I won't get started until tomorrow.
@Vallantis

I don't stat or stone your dragons. I just level them up. You can send the crossroads immediately if you like, but I won't get started until tomorrow.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38