Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Heavenly Leveling (24hrs or less!)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
@Mercerd
Oh **** sorry haha I forgot... I just leave them unfed because I'm not active enough, they immediately starve back to 0 by the time I return and I sink thousands of treasure into feeding the whole group. But I do have food, I'll send that along now.
@Mercerd
Oh **** sorry haha I forgot... I just leave them unfed because I'm not active enough, they immediately starve back to 0 by the time I return and I sink thousands of treasure into feeding the whole group. But I do have food, I'll send that along now.
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Chivalry

I'm ready for your dragon whenever!
@Chivalry

I'm ready for your dragon whenever!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
Friendly bump and review!

Mercerd's replist is a mile long and for good reason; the service is just as promised and I'll definitely be back again when I'm looking to have a dragon trained c:
Friendly bump and review!

Mercerd's replist is a mile long and for good reason; the service is just as promised and I'll definitely be back again when I'm looking to have a dragon trained c:
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@Mercerd how many lvl10 dergs would you level to 20 for a Luminous Halo that is going for 720-725g on ah right now?
@Mercerd how many lvl10 dergs would you level to 20 for a Luminous Halo that is going for 720-725g on ah right now?
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631

I'm not really sure on that. How many do you think sounds resonable?
@AnimeLover9631

I'm not really sure on that. How many do you think sounds resonable?
Bump! I still have slots open.
@mercerd
hello! could i get a dragon leveled from 10-25?
@mercerd
hello! could i get a dragon leveled from 10-25?
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
How much do you charge by the gem for 10-20? Ive been trying to figure out a fair lvl price for my halo but idk how much you would charge for just 1 derg from lvl 10-20
How much do you charge by the gem for 10-20? Ive been trying to figure out a fair lvl price for my halo but idk how much you would charge for just 1 derg from lvl 10-20
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@May

That would cost 300 gems. I can take the CR whenever you're ready, payment up front. The dragon should be done before rollover. Make sure they're fed before sending, please~

EDIT: That estimate is if you send it in the next 45 minutes or so. later than that I make no promises about it being done before rollover.
@May

That would cost 300 gems. I can take the CR whenever you're ready, payment up front. The dragon should be done before rollover. Make sure they're fed before sending, please~

EDIT: That estimate is if you send it in the next 45 minutes or so. later than that I make no promises about it being done before rollover.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38