Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50
@bitmap

np! i understand you're pretty busy. Thank you for getting back to me <3<3
@bitmap

np! i understand you're pretty busy. Thank you for getting back to me <3<3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@Lindulcis

Hi! Sorry about the delay between your request to be queued and this ping; I ended up taking a break for a couple of weeks from hosting auctions. If you're still interested in a slot, feel free to PM any details you had in mind!
@Lindulcis

Hi! Sorry about the delay between your request to be queued and this ping; I ended up taking a break for a couple of weeks from hosting auctions. If you're still interested in a slot, feel free to PM any details you had in mind!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Open again, just in time for NotN!
Open again, just in time for NotN!
@bitmap hello! just wanted to know, are you still doing auctions? c:
@bitmap hello! just wanted to know, are you still doing auctions? c:
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers

Definitely! What did you have in mind?
@Heathers

Definitely! What did you have in mind?
@bitmap oh yay awesome thanks! i will dm you! c:
@bitmap oh yay awesome thanks! i will dm you! c:
1ffgBbR.png
@bitmap

Hello! I'm thinking about making use of your services again here shortly, but I also wanted to ask if you're familiar with pricing for 2-letter dragons. I have this guy that I'd like to auction off, but I'm unsure what a good starting bid for him might be, and there's no "2-letter dragon association" of any sort (that I know of) where I might be able to ask for pricing suggestions.
@bitmap

Hello! I'm thinking about making use of your services again here shortly, but I also wanted to ask if you're familiar with pricing for 2-letter dragons. I have this guy that I'd like to auction off, but I'm unsure what a good starting bid for him might be, and there's no "2-letter dragon association" of any sort (that I know of) where I might be able to ask for pricing suggestions.
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Stormflight

Hi again! The most relevant auctions to his value that I could find were this unbred 2-letter XXX auction ending at 2.5kg, and this 7-digit XYY with the same name ending at 3.2kg; while both of these would likely be skewed towards the higher side, given them being doubles/triples, I still think that 2.5-3kg would be a good price range for him.
@Stormflight

Hi again! The most relevant auctions to his value that I could find were this unbred 2-letter XXX auction ending at 2.5kg, and this 7-digit XYY with the same name ending at 3.2kg; while both of these would likely be skewed towards the higher side, given them being doubles/triples, I still think that 2.5-3kg would be a good price range for him.
@bitmap Hey is it possible that i could be queued for the next slot in line? I don't mind the wait I'm figuring out how to price this girl Heather/Heather/Pistachio Ice eye gal

I just want a good person to auction her for me, If you need to contact me I messaged you on discord and I'm available in the Gen one discord so you should be able to message me to discuss once there a slot open :D
@bitmap Hey is it possible that i could be queued for the next slot in line? I don't mind the wait I'm figuring out how to price this girl Heather/Heather/Pistachio Ice eye gal

I just want a good person to auction her for me, If you need to contact me I messaged you on discord and I'm available in the Gen one discord so you should be able to message me to discuss once there a slot open :D
@AliBird

Adding you to the queue for now!
@AliBird

Adding you to the queue for now!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50