Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50
@bitmap
Hey! May I be queued? Thanks!
@bitmap
Hey! May I be queued? Thanks!
kA2rq7D.png 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist
@1sun1spirit

Sure thing; added!
@1sun1spirit

Sure thing; added!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@SCB

Hi! A slot's opened up; are there any further details or changes from the ones already mentioned here that you'd like to add? Otherwise, I can recommend a five day long duration, three hour long snipe guard, and no grace period; what payments would you take?
@SCB

Hi! A slot's opened up; are there any further details or changes from the ones already mentioned here that you'd like to add? Otherwise, I can recommend a five day long duration, three hour long snipe guard, and no grace period; what payments would you take?
@bitmap No changes. I'll take treasure and gems, at 1:1050 ratio.
@bitmap No changes. I'll take treasure and gems, at 1:1050 ratio.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@SCB

Noted! I can start the auction on the 31st and PM you with the results when it ends on the 5th then.
@SCB

Noted! I can start the auction on the 31st and PM you with the results when it ends on the 5th then.
@bitmap Hi, could I reserve a slot? (Also bamboo! [emoji=bamboo chute size=1]) Or, I'm not sure if you'd rather just look at the dragons I was thinking of auctioning first, sorry! Just let me know.
@bitmap

Hi, could I reserve a slot? (Also bamboo! )

Or, I'm not sure if you'd rather just look at the dragons I was thinking of auctioning first, sorry! Just let me know.
@Lindulcis

I don't currently have a slot open, but I've added you to the queue! Once you come up, you can post the dragons plus any other details you had in mind.
@Lindulcis

I don't currently have a slot open, but I've added you to the queue! Once you come up, you can post the dragons plus any other details you had in mind.
@bitmap

Thank you!
@bitmap

Thank you!
@bitmap

I've seen you use specific dates on your pinglists, I'm curious where you got the list from-- I want to add myself to them
@bitmap

I've seen you use specific dates on your pinglists, I'm curious where you got the list from-- I want to add myself to them
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFlowers

Lost the ping; apologies for the late reply! Usually hatchdate pings are pulled from either the G1 Hoarders or ODCA pinglists, under the dates tab for the g1 sheet and at the far right column of each section on the ODCA sheet.
@CoyoteFlowers

Lost the ping; apologies for the late reply! Usually hatchdate pings are pulled from either the G1 Hoarders or ODCA pinglists, under the dates tab for the g1 sheet and at the far right column of each section on the ODCA sheet.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50