Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86
@MOMOFSIX

alrighty. i've sorted through them and found 46 g1s that i think are matchy enough for a regular auction. it's going to take some time to scry them all up and decide on prices, so i'll start the auction tomorrow.

since there are so many dragons, would you be alright if i did 2 separate threads? one for the regular auction and one for the penny auction. they would be made on two different days because i only want to ping g1 hoarders once a day.

if that's alright with you i can start the regular auction tomorrow, and the penny auction the day after that.
@MOMOFSIX

alrighty. i've sorted through them and found 46 g1s that i think are matchy enough for a regular auction. it's going to take some time to scry them all up and decide on prices, so i'll start the auction tomorrow.

since there are so many dragons, would you be alright if i did 2 separate threads? one for the regular auction and one for the penny auction. they would be made on two different days because i only want to ping g1 hoarders once a day.

if that's alright with you i can start the regular auction tomorrow, and the penny auction the day after that.
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Sounds great thank you
Sounds great thank you
@MOMOFSIX

sorry, i forgot to ask yesterday. i need to know if you accept treasure or mixed payments, and your g:t ratio. and also if you accept any items along with their values. :]
@MOMOFSIX

sorry, i forgot to ask yesterday. i need to know if you accept treasure or mixed payments, and your g:t ratio. and also if you accept any items along with their values. :]

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Hello! Would you be willing to hold a small G1 auction for me? Penny auction probably since I just want them gone. Maybe hold it just over the weekend, like thursday-sunday? Whenever you have time of course, I'm not in a hurry.

Everyone I want auctioned is in this tab, it's just 10 dragons. The most notable ones are the Wisteria/Saffron/Saffron double, and the Violet/Shamrock/Leaf with the ID of 86677668. I've got some people expressing their interest on that palindrome ID already, happy to PM you the usernames so you can ping them too ^^

Most of them have scries in their bios already, feel free to use those. Gems and treasure preferred (1:1000) but I'll take eggs at 220g.
Hello! Would you be willing to hold a small G1 auction for me? Penny auction probably since I just want them gone. Maybe hold it just over the weekend, like thursday-sunday? Whenever you have time of course, I'm not in a hurry.

Everyone I want auctioned is in this tab, it's just 10 dragons. The most notable ones are the Wisteria/Saffron/Saffron double, and the Violet/Shamrock/Leaf with the ID of 86677668. I've got some people expressing their interest on that palindrome ID already, happy to PM you the usernames so you can ping them too ^^

Most of them have scries in their bios already, feel free to use those. Gems and treasure preferred (1:1000) but I'll take eggs at 220g.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu

i'd definitely be able to auction them! since it's a penny auction would you prefer 1g or 10g sbs? and please do send me the list of people interested in the palindrome. :]

i prefer not to ping the g1 hoarders more than twice a day, and i've already got 2 auctions scheduled for today so i can start yours tomorrow if that's okay with you?
@Denryu

i'd definitely be able to auction them! since it's a penny auction would you prefer 1g or 10g sbs? and please do send me the list of people interested in the palindrome. :]

i prefer not to ping the g1 hoarders more than twice a day, and i've already got 2 auctions scheduled for today so i can start yours tomorrow if that's okay with you?

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
hi! i'd love to have your help auctioning two doubles of mine! i'll add the information for both separately. both images included are scries of the respective dragons. [rule] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=38&bodygene=176&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=36&winggene=33&wings=38&auth=cf7c8155619c4f9e2fc35f4d5348e5093c620977&dummyext=prev.png[/img] green/seafoam XXY - #85858102 ; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85858102]link[/url] - SB: 2kg / if this seems too high, feel free to choose your own price for the SB. i'm not 100% sure on what the best price would be for her! [rule] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=82&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=97&winggene=82&wings=151&auth=14684789f1f03af3b05c100cd06dd1052f0e9465&dummyext=prev.png[/img] phthalo/copper XXY - #87114990 ; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87114990]link[/url] ; BSJ 2023 hatch - SB: 5kg / i had him appraised and people suggested 5kg as the sb, so this should work! - he has a list of people who were interested in a ping when he was auctioned in his bio ; 502, vynne [rule] extra stuff – g/t: both are fine with me! i am fine with taking mixed payments. – i'm not sure how long the auction should go, so whatever you see fit is fine. i usually do a week for my auctions! if you're okay with taking this auction on, let me know what days would be best for you! thank you so much!
hi! i'd love to have your help auctioning two doubles of mine! i'll add the information for both separately. both images included are scries of the respective dragons.
dragon?age=0&body=38&bodygene=176&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=36&winggene=33&wings=38&auth=cf7c8155619c4f9e2fc35f4d5348e5093c620977&dummyext=prev.png
green/seafoam XXY - #85858102 ; link
- SB: 2kg / if this seems too high, feel free to choose your own price for the SB. i'm not 100% sure on what the best price would be for her!
dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=82&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=94&tertgene=97&winggene=82&wings=151&auth=14684789f1f03af3b05c100cd06dd1052f0e9465&dummyext=prev.png
phthalo/copper XXY - #87114990 ; link ; BSJ 2023 hatch
- SB: 5kg / i had him appraised and people suggested 5kg as the sb, so this should work!
- he has a list of people who were interested in a ping when he was auctioned in his bio ; 502, vynne
extra stuff
– g/t: both are fine with me! i am fine with taking mixed payments.
– i'm not sure how long the auction should go, so whatever you see fit is fine. i usually do a week for my auctions!
if you're okay with taking this auction on, let me know what days would be best for you! thank you so much!
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@macintalk

hello. i can definitely auction them! i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow.

5kg for the phthalo is a good start, though i'm unsure about the green. would you be alright with a 1kg sb for her?

i normally do 5 days for dragons like this, but i can do a week if that's what you'd prefer!

and i just need to know your g:t ratio, just to be sure. :]
@macintalk

hello. i can definitely auction them! i'll be able to start the auction tomorrow.

5kg for the phthalo is a good start, though i'm unsure about the green. would you be alright with a 1kg sb for her?

i normally do 5 days for dragons like this, but i can do a week if that's what you'd prefer!

and i just need to know your g:t ratio, just to be sure. :]

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
thank you so much! i'd be fine with a 1kg sb for the green double! and my g:t ratio is 1g:1000t! 5 days is also fine for the length of the auction :D
thank you so much! i'd be fine with a 1kg sb for the green double! and my g:t ratio is 1g:1000t! 5 days is also fine for the length of the auction :D
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
Hello! I'm looking to auction a G1 XXY with art. I'm unsure of a starting bid as I don't know the G1 market all that well. I'd be looking for gems only with a week-long auction. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29680683][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/296807/29680683_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! I'm looking to auction a G1 XXY with art. I'm unsure of a starting bid as I don't know the G1 market all that well. I'd be looking for gems only with a week-long auction.

29680683_350.png
dregen_with_cool_clothes_by_chocochimbu-d7vhklg.png

@Aenstrian

looking at other doubles watermelon g1s, and considering the fact that he is 4 off xxx, i'd suggest a sb of 5kg. would that be alright with you?

@Aenstrian

looking at other doubles watermelon g1s, and considering the fact that he is 4 off xxx, i'd suggest a sb of 5kg. would that be alright with you?

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 85 86