Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | oxen's auction service
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 85 86
It's no issue. Thank you very much!
It's no issue. Thank you very much!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

Can I just ask you to update that XYX's AH price to 10kg? I think it would be a good AB for him.
@kyrin18

Can I just ask you to update that XYX's AH price to 10kg? I think it would be a good AB for him.
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Updated!
Updated!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@answer I need help with selling a few G1 dragons, one being an unbred special ID gened G1.
I have no clue what to price her at though, I’ve tried 700 before but she didn’t sell. This is her https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=369491&tab=dragon&did=45333331
@answer I need help with selling a few G1 dragons, one being an unbred special ID gened G1.
I have no clue what to price her at though, I’ve tried 700 before but she didn’t sell. This is her https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=369491&tab=dragon&did=45333331
@RadiantAura

I'd say a SB of 300g for an auction, and maybe 500g for a flatsale. Her colours aren't amazing, but they do match well.
@RadiantAura

I'd say a SB of 300g for an auction, and maybe 500g for a flatsale. Her colours aren't amazing, but they do match well.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Hello! I was wondering if I could have some help auctioning off g1s hiding in my hib den, they've been there for a while and I've lost interest in most of them most of them, most had being impulse buys. Most have scrys in their bios as well as a level 25, and a few "special hatches" I guess if that's what you call them and one that comes with art.
I am horrible at pricing am not really sure how to price any of them, I am really sorry about that, this is my first time doing something of this sort
My g:t rate is 1g:1kt and I'm open to mixed payments.
and idk about how to price them so i'm not sure about a autobuy price.
I would really love the help thanks in advance if you do decide to help!
Hello! I was wondering if I could have some help auctioning off g1s hiding in my hib den, they've been there for a while and I've lost interest in most of them most of them, most had being impulse buys. Most have scrys in their bios as well as a level 25, and a few "special hatches" I guess if that's what you call them and one that comes with art.
I am horrible at pricing am not really sure how to price any of them, I am really sorry about that, this is my first time doing something of this sort
My g:t rate is 1g:1kt and I'm open to mixed payments.
and idk about how to price them so i'm not sure about a autobuy price.
I would really love the help thanks in advance if you do decide to help!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@guqinsye

Most would have a sb of 50g, though some would have a sb of 100-200g. The level 25 would have a sb of 250g. I'll get a better idea of SBs when I scry them. ABs aren't needed, but can be set if you'd want.
@guqinsye

Most would have a sb of 50g, though some would have a sb of 100-200g. The level 25 would have a sb of 250g. I'll get a better idea of SBs when I scry them. ABs aren't needed, but can be set if you'd want.

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Alright that works for me, I'd just say no abs then
thanks for helping
Alright that works for me, I'd just say no abs then
thanks for helping
@guqinsye

Alrighty. I just need to check if you'd accept mixed payments or items?
@guqinsye

Alrighty. I just need to check if you'd accept mixed payments or items?

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
mix payments are fine, no items
mix payments are fine, no items
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 85 86