Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Retired Items, Sprites etc
1 2 3 4 5 6
hello! If you ever decide to look at G1s for sprites could you let me know? I understand if you don’t ever consider :) good luck on your sales!
hello! If you ever decide to look at G1s for sprites could you let me know? I understand if you don’t ever consider :) good luck on your sales!
@ziegler

Hi and thanks for your interest. I'm not particularly a Gen1 collector, so it would be unlikely.
@ziegler

Hi and thanks for your interest. I'm not particularly a Gen1 collector, so it would be unlikely.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
howdy, i'm somewhat interested in the following:

Golden Bantam Fangar (5800)
lightning sprite (7600)
plague sprite (7700)
earth sprite (4700)

for a total of 25.8kg.

any chance you'd be willing to haggle on the price for all of these together? (I can pay in pure upfront if you'd like)
howdy, i'm somewhat interested in the following:

Golden Bantam Fangar (5800)
lightning sprite (7600)
plague sprite (7700)
earth sprite (4700)

for a total of 25.8kg.

any chance you'd be willing to haggle on the price for all of these together? (I can pay in pure upfront if you'd like)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Borkbean

Hello! Thanks for your interest. As stated in my main post, I'm not super keen to sell all my retired familiars, as they will only gain value. Are there one or two of those your are most particularly interested in we can negotiate on?

I'd be most inclined to sell the Lighting Sprite as my preference.
@Borkbean

Hello! Thanks for your interest. As stated in my main post, I'm not super keen to sell all my retired familiars, as they will only gain value. Are there one or two of those your are most particularly interested in we can negotiate on?

I'd be most inclined to sell the Lighting Sprite as my preference.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
1 2 3 4 5 6