Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Retired Items, Sprites etc
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Hello! I have a lot of projects on at the moment and need some extra funding, so I'm putting a list of items I have available for sale. I do not necessarily want to sell ALL of my retired familiars if I don't have to... but I'd like to sell at least one. [b]Your offer should be near LAH at the time it's made minimum.[/b] I would prefer pure gem offers, but don't hesitate to show me what else you can offer if you don't have the full amount in gems. [size=5][color=Darkslategray]HERE ARE ITEMS I HAVE FOR SALE[/size][/color][/center] [b][u]Familiars:[/u] [item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [item=Lightning Sprite] [item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Plague Sprite] [Item=Earth Sprite] [b][u]Festival Apparel[/u] [u]2013-14[/u] [item=eroded crystalhide] [item=searing sash] [b][u]Festival Skins:[/u] [item=Skin: Overload] [item=Skin: Reactor] [item=Skin: Fungus Fae] [item=Skin: Terra Cotta] [b][u]Unopened Chests[/u] [item=marva's marvelous twine] [item=marva's wondrous thread] [item=marva's wondrous whimsy] [item=marva's incredible ire] [item=marva's rare craft kit] [item=leviathan spirit chest] [item=pteridomania chest] [center][size=5][b][color=Darkslategray]HERE ARE ITEMS I WILL TAKE IN TRADE[/size][/color][/center] [size=4][b][u]Skins[/u][/size] [item=Skin: Polished Malachite] [item=Accent: Lapis Scout] [size=4][b][u]Scrolls[/u][/size] [item=Breed Change: Veilspun] [item=Silhouette Scroll] [size=4][b][u]Specialty[/u][/size] [u]Primary[/u] [item=Primary Gene: Wasp][item=primary gene: metallic][item=Primary Gene: Starmap (Veilspun)] [u]Secondary[/u] [item=secondary gene: bee][item=secondary gene: Constellation (Veilspun)] [u]Tertiary[/u] [item=Tertiary Gene: Opal] [u]Other[/u] [item=vial of glowing sight] [size=4][b][u]Apparel[/u][/size] [item=umbral leather skullcap][item=umbral tail tatters][item=umbral scale gorget][item=umbral scale wingplates][item=umbral scale tassets][item=umbral scale cuirass][item=umbral scale bracers] [/b][center][i]I am open to reasonable negotiations.[/i][/center] [center]If you really, [i]really[/i] want something, though it's not preferable to me at the moment, I also take value in trades of familiars I don't have. You can also use familiars to make up the value with other items as well though - [u][url="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hp8LoNF0Ta6jEEMT5n0UeY8RvKwoIbU-mvLUDGo_yf4/edit#gid=0"]For my spreadsheet click here.[/url][/u][/center]
Hello! I have a lot of projects on at the moment and need some extra funding, so I'm putting a list of items I have available for sale. I do not necessarily want to sell ALL of my retired familiars if I don't have to... but I'd like to sell at least one.
Your offer should be near LAH at the time it's made minimum. I would prefer pure gem offers, but don't hesitate to show me what else you can offer if you don't have the full amount in gems.

HERE ARE ITEMS I HAVE FOR SALE

Familiars:
Golden Bantam Fangar
Lightning Sprite
Arcane Sprite
Plague Sprite
Earth Sprite

Festival Apparel
2013-14
Eroded Crystalhide
Searing Sash

Festival Skins:
Skin: Overload
Skin: Reactor
Skin: Fungus Fae
Skin: Terra Cotta

Unopened Chests
Marva's Marvelous Twine
Marva's Wondrous Thread
Marva's Wondrous Whimsy
Marva's Incredible Ire
Marva's Rare Craft Kit
Leviathan Spirit Chest
Pteridomania Chest

HERE ARE ITEMS I WILL TAKE IN TRADE

Skins
Skin: Polished Malachite
Accent: Lapis Scout

Scrolls
Breed Change: Veilspun
Silhouette Scroll

Specialty

Primary
Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Metallic

Secondary
Secondary Gene: Bee

Tertiary
Tertiary Gene: Opal

Other
Vial of Glowing Sight

Apparel
Umbral Leather Skullcap Umbral Tail Tatters Umbral Scale Gorget Umbral Scale Wingplates Umbral Scale Tassets Umbral Scale Cuirass Umbral Scale Bracers

I am open to reasonable negotiations.

If you really, really want something, though it's not preferable to me at the moment, I also take value in trades of familiars I don't have. You can also use familiars to make up the value with other items as well though - For my spreadsheet click here.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Esme
the UM accent is wonderful, I might have to think about if I could afford it. I think I'll go through your spreadsheet to see if I have anything you need...
I also definitely understand if you change your mind and don't want to sell it after all.
Good luck selling all the retired stuff!
@Esme
the UM accent is wonderful, I might have to think about if I could afford it. I think I'll go through your spreadsheet to see if I have anything you need...
I also definitely understand if you change your mind and don't want to sell it after all.
Good luck selling all the retired stuff!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Cunea
No worries, let me know if you come up with an offer. And thanks, selling is going better than I thought it would! Haha
@Cunea
No worries, let me know if you come up with an offer. And thanks, selling is going better than I thought it would! Haha
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Esme Would you be willing to hold the arcane sprite so I can see what fams I have? >_>
@Esme Would you be willing to hold the arcane sprite so I can see what fams I have? >_>
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle

Auction cancelled. Let me know what your offer is when you've gone through it all. I know it's A LOT.
@Tropickle

Auction cancelled. Let me know what your offer is when you've gone through it all. I know it's A LOT.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
These auctions have finished. I still have the listed items and can be contacted here by ping or directly by PM if you wish to purchase. Prices will change to reflect the new listings on AH, lower or higher than what was listed here. Thanks!
These auctions have finished. I still have the listed items and can be contacted here by ping or directly by PM if you wish to purchase. Prices will change to reflect the new listings on AH, lower or higher than what was listed here. Thanks!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Esme

would you take 810g/810k for the shadow, water, and ice eggs? LAH is 300k each
@Esme

would you take 810g/810k for the shadow, water, and ice eggs? LAH is 300k each
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

AH prices in Gems have actually gone up and I am underpriced already. I found they are between 10 and 15 gems more than what I am asking. You are asking me to go down to about 202G an egg, which is a pretty severe undercut and profit for you. So, no thanks.
@Runi

AH prices in Gems have actually gone up and I am underpriced already. I found they are between 10 and 15 gems more than what I am asking. You are asking me to go down to about 202G an egg, which is a pretty severe undercut and profit for you. So, no thanks.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Esme

may I ask how you are arriving at 202g an egg? 810g/3 is 270g each

but no worries if you want to sell for 300g each; thank you for responding to me c:
@Esme

may I ask how you are arriving at 202g an egg? 810g/3 is 270g each

but no worries if you want to sell for 300g each; thank you for responding to me c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

I just realised I counted the Noc Egg you didn't ask for in my calculations and was about to reply with my mistake. Unfortunately, I still don't want to go down to 270G an egg either. =/
@Runi

I just realised I counted the Noc Egg you didn't ask for in my calculations and was about to reply with my mistake. Unfortunately, I still don't want to go down to 270G an egg either. =/
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6