Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Wishlist Items - UPDATED 04.26.26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Cunea Which collar; the rose thorn? If not, I have that if you need it.
I’m currently scrambling to find anything you need; I’m willing to buy them just to get them to you...I desperately want that cloak!

@Kalia Oof, alrighty. Thanks.
@Cunea Which collar; the rose thorn? If not, I have that if you need it.
I’m currently scrambling to find anything you need; I’m willing to buy them just to get them to you...I desperately want that cloak!

@Kalia Oof, alrighty. Thanks.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Whoops, I forgot there were 2 different collar items in that outfit, my bad!
I have a black lace collar, but not a rose thorn one, so if you have one then I'd definitely trade for it
Whoops, I forgot there were 2 different collar items in that outfit, my bad!
I have a black lace collar, but not a rose thorn one, so if you have one then I'd definitely trade for it
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
If you trade me the umbral wreath and a dusky rose thorn collar, that will be equal to 35g/33500t. Then you'd only have to pay 45g or 36500t
It would be great if you could do the rest in currency, so let me know if that is an option for you. My ratio is 1:1000 if you want to pay in mixed. I can also hold onto it while you earn a bit more if needed.
If you trade me the umbral wreath and a dusky rose thorn collar, that will be equal to 35g/33500t. Then you'd only have to pay 45g or 36500t
It would be great if you could do the rest in currency, so let me know if that is an option for you. My ratio is 1:1000 if you want to pay in mixed. I can also hold onto it while you earn a bit more if needed.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Oh, hello!
I have Cloak of the Cosmos and Glowing blue clawtips for you (if you still need them)
A-and I think, I saw an Alstroemeria Fox somewhere in my hoard...

//I also can give you A LOT of food. There is too much for me in my hoard.
Oh, hello!
I have Cloak of the Cosmos and Glowing blue clawtips for you (if you still need them)
A-and I think, I saw an Alstroemeria Fox somewhere in my hoard...

//I also can give you A LOT of food. There is too much for me in my hoard.
``In other news, a recent report suggests that things may not be as they seem.``
Non-English speaker|FR+12|she/her, they/them|wishlist|UMA collection
@/BlueBone I've got a twice dyed cowl for 4750g, and I'll take items as partial or full payment.

edit: sorry for the ping!
@/BlueBone I've got a twice dyed cowl for 4750g, and I'll take items as partial or full payment.

edit: sorry for the ping!
s7cpOmi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9