Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Wishlist Items - UPDATED 04.26.26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SeiyreSlash Sombra and Salmon have reached the point of being fodder, yes

@mermaidlorelei I have the hood, candles, and bird, I need that morph gene though. How much you want for it?
@SeiyreSlash Sombra and Salmon have reached the point of being fodder, yes

@mermaidlorelei I have the hood, candles, and bird, I need that morph gene though. How much you want for it?
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@BlueBone Ok! I can trade them for 14kt worth of the stuff I offered :D
@BlueBone Ok! I can trade them for 14kt worth of the stuff I offered :D
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
LAH is 60kt. I'll take 58kt or 57g.
LAH is 60kt. I'll take 58kt or 57g.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@SeiyreSlash I'll take the contrast aviator boots then!

@mermaidlorelei Oh dear; that's a bit high for me OwO Can we haggle that a little or no?
@SeiyreSlash I'll take the contrast aviator boots then!

@mermaidlorelei Oh dear; that's a bit high for me OwO Can we haggle that a little or no?
@bluebone What were you thinking?
@bluebone What were you thinking?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei Well, not sure if this is too low but 45kt + 30g and even a pretty fodder if you want it
@mermaidlorelei Well, not sure if this is too low but 45kt + 30g and even a pretty fodder if you want it
That's fine. I'll pass on the fodder though; no room. :3
That's fine. I'll pass on the fodder though; no room. :3
@Mermaidlorelei Okay!
@Mermaidlorelei Okay!
Bump!
Bump!
@bluebone hey again friend!!! i'd be happy to brew you the clawtips if you chuck me the mats. alternatively i'll do it with my own mats for a trade <3
i also have python!! do you have any genes by chance that you would be willing to trade for it? and/or other items that could equate an equal trade...? i'm totally cool with you not paying the total in treasure/gems but i am still quite new lol and can't afford to give it away :3 i hope you're well! and congrats on finishing you english course :D
@bluebone hey again friend!!! i'd be happy to brew you the clawtips if you chuck me the mats. alternatively i'll do it with my own mats for a trade <3
i also have python!! do you have any genes by chance that you would be willing to trade for it? and/or other items that could equate an equal trade...? i'm totally cool with you not paying the total in treasure/gems but i am still quite new lol and can't afford to give it away :3 i hope you're well! and congrats on finishing you english course :D
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9