Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Wishlist Items - UPDATED 04.26.26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sorry but nope. I got to many gene plans for that xD

Honestly dragons tend to sell for cheap with rare exceptions due to cost/feeding to house more dragons and just how easy it is to bred them. And if they aren't sold cheap, they either cost a bunch to get also, or super luck egg hatch or lots and lots of advertising to sell above folder price
Sorry but nope. I got to many gene plans for that xD

Honestly dragons tend to sell for cheap with rare exceptions due to cost/feeding to house more dragons and just how easy it is to bred them. And if they aren't sold cheap, they either cost a bunch to get also, or super luck egg hatch or lots and lots of advertising to sell above folder price
Nudge this up to the top! (Note: I don't have a lot of treasure and I'd be happy to trade the hatchlings I have that don't have familiars for apparel pieces!!!)
Nudge this up to the top! (Note: I don't have a lot of treasure and I'd be happy to trade the hatchlings I have that don't have familiars for apparel pieces!!!)
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
[quote name="SeiyreSlash" date="2018-11-28 13:46:03" ] @/NotAloneInMyHead Oh! LAH is the lowest auction house price, sorry! Crimson Rogue Trousers 24g Crimson Rogue Gloves 5g Crimson Rogue Hood 5g Crimson Rogue Footpads 4g Crimson Rogue Mask 4g Dark Red Tail Bow 14g Golden Birdskull Necklace 4g Contrast Aviator Boots 13990 treasure, no gem listings (14g by current gem to treasure ratio though) Contrast Rogue Hood 5g Contrast Rogue Footpads 13g [/quote] @BlueBone Still interested?
SeiyreSlash wrote on 2018-11-28 13:46:03:
@/NotAloneInMyHead Oh! LAH is the lowest auction house price, sorry!

Crimson Rogue Trousers 24g
Crimson Rogue Gloves 5g
Crimson Rogue Hood 5g
Crimson Rogue Footpads 4g
Crimson Rogue Mask 4g
Dark Red Tail Bow 14g
Golden Birdskull Necklace 4g
Contrast Aviator Boots 13990 treasure, no gem listings (14g by current gem to treasure ratio though)
Contrast Rogue Hood 5g
Contrast Rogue Footpads 13g
@BlueBone Still interested?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash Possibly... any chance you'd be open to pretty dragons as payment or no?
@SeiyreSlash Possibly... any chance you'd be open to pretty dragons as payment or no?
@BlueBone Unless you have a Midnight/Midnight/Moon Gen One with Water Primal or a male Wind/Light dragon with the colors Gold and Peridot, no. Sorry!
@BlueBone Unless you have a Midnight/Midnight/Moon Gen One with Water Primal or a male Wind/Light dragon with the colors Gold and Peridot, no. Sorry!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash That's alright; do you know anyone that would? I have some hatchlings I need to find homes for!
@SeiyreSlash That's alright; do you know anyone that would? I have some hatchlings I need to find homes for!
@BlueBone Hmm...I don’t think so either. Good luck finding homes for them! If you have any fodder dragons, I’ll gladly take them as 7kt each for a trade :D
@BlueBone Hmm...I don’t think so either. Good luck finding homes for them! If you have any fodder dragons, I’ll gladly take them as 7kt each for a trade :D
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "fodder"? But if I have any I'll happily let you take them!
@SeiyreSlash I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "fodder"? But if I have any I'll happily let you take them!
@BlueBone Dragons bought and sold for the purpose of sending to the gods; check the lowest-priced dragons in the auction house to see what I mean :)
@BlueBone Dragons bought and sold for the purpose of sending to the gods; check the lowest-priced dragons in the auction house to see what I mean :)
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Not sure what you still need, but I have: [item=crimson rogue hood] [item=ethereal flame candles] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=paradise zalis]
Not sure what you still need, but I have:
Crimson Rogue Hood Ethereal Flame Candles Secondary Gene: Morph Paradise Zalis
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9