Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Wishlist Items - UPDATED 04.26.26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@NotAloneInMyHead yep! 18kt is 18000 treasure:)
@NotAloneInMyHead yep! 18kt is 18000 treasure:)
Bump this back up to the top!
Bump this back up to the top!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
you still need the skink familiar?

Other then needing to trade some pieces for the right one, I can easily brew you one to sell?
you still need the skink familiar?

Other then needing to trade some pieces for the right one, I can easily brew you one to sell?
@chocomonster Yes I do still need the skink! And that would be excellent yes!
@chocomonster Yes I do still need the skink! And that would be excellent yes!
Are you doing just pure G/T offer? LAH on it is 320 gems atm
Are you doing just pure G/T offer? LAH on it is 320 gems atm
@Chocomonster I currently have 30kt aaaand 6g so I'm not exactly rich enough to buy from the AH
@Chocomonster I currently have 30kt aaaand 6g so I'm not exactly rich enough to buy from the AH
I know that, but I'm assuming I'm still getting paid/trade for brewing you one?

Unless you want me to send you the mats list for the items and I can brew it for free if you get the mats and T fee (cauldron fee, not mine). Though skink familiar are so expensive because it requires 15 meat skinks that totals to.... 300 gems unless you get them viva high meat gathering and luck
I know that, but I'm assuming I'm still getting paid/trade for brewing you one?

Unless you want me to send you the mats list for the items and I can brew it for free if you get the mats and T fee (cauldron fee, not mine). Though skink familiar are so expensive because it requires 15 meat skinks that totals to.... 300 gems unless you get them viva high meat gathering and luck
@Chocomonster Ooh boy this is gonna be harder to obtain than I thought.
@Chocomonster Ooh boy this is gonna be harder to obtain than I thought.
Yea. The purple skink meat skink requirements LAH are like 300+ gems right now due to the only way to get said meat skinks is threw high meat gatherings and also a lot of luck/time

So I take it you aren't interested in the skink familiar? It said you were buying so I assumed you were saving up/trades/had money for it xD
Yea. The purple skink meat skink requirements LAH are like 300+ gems right now due to the only way to get said meat skinks is threw high meat gatherings and also a lot of luck/time

So I take it you aren't interested in the skink familiar? It said you were buying so I assumed you were saving up/trades/had money for it xD
@Chocomonster You wouldn't happen to be looking for pretty dragons, would you? *chuckles nervously* I have several dragons in need of homes........if you'd like them they're yours in exchange for that item
@Chocomonster You wouldn't happen to be looking for pretty dragons, would you? *chuckles nervously* I have several dragons in need of homes........if you'd like them they're yours in exchange for that item
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9