Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Wishlist Items - UPDATED 04.26.26
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have [item=Reaper Guise][item=Ember Sylvan Headpiece][item=Ethereal Flame Cloak] if you're still looking for them ^^
I have Reaper Guise Ember Sylvan Headpiece Ethereal Flame Cloak if you're still looking for them ^^
@NotAloneInMyHead Interested in the other items? :)
@NotAloneInMyHead Interested in the other items? :)
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
I have: [item=crimson rogue tail binding][item=crimson rogue gloves][item=crimson rogue trousers][item=crimson rogue hood][item=crimson rogue mask][item=crimson rogue footpads][item=contrast rogue hood][item=ember sylvan dress][item=nightglider's arctic coat] [item=butter caiman][item=paradise zalis][item=king parda][item=somber spirit][item=dreadram][item=ophiotaurus] I figure there's already offers with some of these but let me know what you still need! I'm fine with LAH
I have:

Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Crimson Rogue Gloves Crimson Rogue Trousers Crimson Rogue Hood Crimson Rogue Mask Crimson Rogue Footpads Contrast Rogue Hood Ember Sylvan Dress Nightglider's Arctic Coat

Butter Caiman Paradise Zalis King Parda Somber Spirit Dreadram Ophiotaurus

I figure there's already offers with some of these but let me know what you still need! I'm fine with LAH
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

@SeiyreSlash Ye but how much do you want for them?

@chaosdragoness I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THOSE! YES!
@snackeater What’s LAH?

@SeiyreSlash Ye but how much do you want for them?

@chaosdragoness I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THOSE! YES!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
@NotAloneInMyHead LAH is ok for all of them, but if you don't want to pay in pure currency we can work something out :)
@NotAloneInMyHead LAH is ok for all of them, but if you don't want to pay in pure currency we can work something out :)
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Seiyreslah IDK WHAT LAH IS!
@Seiyreslah IDK WHAT LAH IS!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Hi! I have an extra ethereal flame tail jewel and luminous halo I would be willing to sell for 10-15% under their Lowest Auction House (LAH) prices or trade at their LAH prices. I also have an extra prismatic wing silks that I would sell or trade at their Marketplace price. I may have some of those skins but it's hard to tell because I can't click on them XD Do you have them formatted as [code] [skin=insertnumber][/code] If I have any of the skins, I would sell them under their LAH prices as well.
Hi! I have an extra ethereal flame tail jewel and luminous halo I would be willing to sell for 10-15% under their Lowest Auction House (LAH) prices or trade at their LAH prices.

I also have an extra prismatic wing silks that I would sell or trade at their Marketplace price.

I may have some of those skins but it's hard to tell because I can't click on them XD Do you have them formatted as
Code:
[skin=insertnumber]
If I have any of the skins, I would sell them under their LAH prices as well.
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@notaloneinmyhead

i have the following:
luminous halo (220 g/kt)
contrast rogue footpads (13g/kt)
golden birdskull necklace (4g/kt)
red birdskull necklace (17g/kt)
paradise zalis (4g/kt)
somber spirit (4g/kt)
butter caiman (5g/kt)

that i can sell you (total of 270g, approx, if you wanna buy them all)
@notaloneinmyhead

i have the following:
luminous halo (220 g/kt)
contrast rogue footpads (13g/kt)
golden birdskull necklace (4g/kt)
red birdskull necklace (17g/kt)
paradise zalis (4g/kt)
somber spirit (4g/kt)
butter caiman (5g/kt)

that i can sell you (total of 270g, approx, if you wanna buy them all)
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@NotAloneInMyHead LAH = Lowest Auction House price
@NotAloneInMyHead LAH = Lowest Auction House price
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Reaper Guise 240g/kt
Ember Sylvan Headpiece 20g/kt
Ethereal Flame Cloak 40g/kt

300g/kt in total and I'd be happy to do a mixed payment or work something out ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9