Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Indigo's Free Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6
Welcome to [b]Indigo's Free Cauldron[/b]! As the title says, I'm going to melt/brew your thingies for free! Of course, tips are appreciated ;) I have only 1 slot for the cauldron but as many waitlist slots as needed. I'll melt a maximum of 30 items/brew a maximum of 1 item per slot. Items to melt/brew can be anything - genes, apparel, familiars. However, for brewing, you will have to provide [b]everything[/b] including the materials and the full cost of the brewing. I'll get everything done asap! But this establishment will be closed during festival weeks so I can use the cauldron for myself. ----- [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [color=transparent]dadfhk[/color][b][ Level 19 ][/b] [nextcol][color=transparent]dafkjbhhk[/color][u]Currently Melting:[/u] [color=transparent]dafkjbhhk[/color]??? [color=transparent]dafkjbhhk[/color]for @/??? [nextcol][color=transparent]dafkjbhhk[/color][u]Waitlist[/u] [color=transparent]dafkjbhhk[/color]1. @[/columns] ------- [b][u]Past Customers[/u][/b] Maricnette, Steliferous, X3X, IzzyLightwood721, Whirlwish, Peyp, PumpkinPepper, Mortca, GingerPuff, todorokishoto, Wxlfiez, MistyGold, Mystyic
Welcome to Indigo's Free Cauldron! As the title says, I'm going to melt/brew your thingies for free!

Of course, tips are appreciated ;)

I have only 1 slot for the cauldron but as many waitlist slots as needed.
I'll melt a maximum of 30 items/brew a maximum of 1 item per slot. Items to melt/brew can be anything - genes, apparel, familiars.
However, for brewing, you will have to provide everything including the materials and the full cost of the brewing.
I'll get everything done asap! But this establishment will be closed during festival weeks so I can use the cauldron for myself.
cauldron_loading.gif

dadfhk[ Level 19 ]
dafkjbhhkCurrently Melting:
dafkjbhhk???
dafkjbhhkfor @/???
dafkjbhhkWaitlist
dafkjbhhk1. @

Past Customers
Maricnette, Steliferous, X3X, IzzyLightwood721, Whirlwish, Peyp, PumpkinPepper, Mortca, GingerPuff, todorokishoto, Wxlfiez, MistyGold, Mystyic
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
and we're opennn!

and we're opennn!

@Starwindrider sending :>
@Starwindrider sending :>
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
@Starwindrider

Could you transmute my 30 foods plz? :D
@Starwindrider

Could you transmute my 30 foods plz? :D
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X @Steliferous

sure! you guys are added :>
@X3X @Steliferous

sure! you guys are added :>
@Starwindrider
Hi, may I be placed on the pinglist please? Thanks!
@Starwindrider
Hi, may I be placed on the pinglist please? Thanks!
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@IzzyLightwood721 one slot open!
@IzzyLightwood721 one slot open!
@Starwindrider

May I claim a slot if @/IzzyLightwood721 doesn't get back to you? Otherwise, pinglist please!

Thank you!
@Starwindrider

May I claim a slot if @/IzzyLightwood721 doesn't get back to you? Otherwise, pinglist please!

Thank you!
lmBVOQT.gif
@Starwindrider

May i please be on the pinglist? ^^
@Starwindrider

May i please be on the pinglist? ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Starwindrider
Please add me to the waitlist ^^
@Starwindrider
Please add me to the waitlist ^^