Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
- done
- done
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, blue, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, egyptian, ghost, gold, jewelry/silks, smoke, warm colors, resell

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, blue, gold, jewelry/silks, warm colors, magic/runes, flowers/floral, fake belly, resell

Keywords selected: Coatl F, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, gold, jewelry/silks, warm colors, flowers/floral, animals, resell[/center]

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher M, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, warm colors, flowers/floral, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, wings, nature flight, jewelry/silks, resell[/center]

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, warm colors, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, wings, nature flight, jewelry/silks, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, ghost, goth, mythology, resell[/center]

Keywords selected: Tundra M, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, warm colors, wings, jewelry/silks, bones/skeleton, mythology, resell[/center]

Oh welp...I hope I did everything right :/ If not, I'm very sorry if I accidantly pinged you....please forgive me it's my first time using the new gasp format :(
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, blue, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, egyptian, ghost, gold, jewelry/silks, smoke, warm colors, resell

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, blue, gold, jewelry/silks, warm colors, magic/runes, flowers/floral, fake belly, resell

Keywords selected: Coatl F, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, gold, jewelry/silks, warm colors, flowers/floral, animals, resell[/center]

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher M, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, warm colors, flowers/floral, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, wings, nature flight, jewelry/silks, resell[/center]

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, warm colors, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, wings, nature flight, jewelry/silks, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, ghost, goth, mythology, resell[/center]

Keywords selected: Tundra M, Skincents, limited, auctions/offers, warm colors, wings, jewelry/silks, bones/skeleton, mythology, resell[/center]

Oh welp...I hope I did everything right :/ If not, I'm very sorry if I accidantly pinged you....please forgive me it's my first time using the new gasp format :(
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
BUMP
BUMP
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Bump
Bump
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif If I were to buy Boneyard Vagrant, Icewind Herald, Chimera Lord, African Breeze - M, and Regalwood Heir would it be possible to get a bulk discount?
@Narif If I were to buy Boneyard Vagrant, Icewind Herald, Chimera Lord, African Breeze - M, and Regalwood Heir would it be possible to get a bulk discount?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Narif Could you hold Obelisk for a few hours?
@Narif Could you hold Obelisk for a few hours?
NaaZR6s.gif
I hate myself for how much I want this in my life. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43431598&skin=14916&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I hate myself for how much I want this in my life.
dragon?did=43431598&skin=14916&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@Narif

How much are you looking for A Distant Voice and you possess my soul?
@Narif

How much are you looking for A Distant Voice and you possess my soul?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

Hey I'm mobile so I'm making it pretty simple ^^

@SarcasticHawke
Accents the order you named them with Lah.
1kg + 1.5kg (that's what I want for it none in the Ah) + 1.3kg (also none in the Ah and retired) +2kg + 1.2kg
Total: 7kg if you want I can give you a 5% discount that would be 350g so 6650g? Does that Sound good for you?

@Starskynadder
Sure ^^

@sinha27
I know such a lovely skincent with so much Potential :3

@Neraida
Hehehe you can pry you possess my soul out of my could dead Hands :D i already got a offer of 7kg that I denied....and a Distant Voice is a 1 copy custom so more than 8kg or a one copy custom trade :)
Hey I'm mobile so I'm making it pretty simple ^^

@SarcasticHawke
Accents the order you named them with Lah.
1kg + 1.5kg (that's what I want for it none in the Ah) + 1.3kg (also none in the Ah and retired) +2kg + 1.2kg
Total: 7kg if you want I can give you a 5% discount that would be 350g so 6650g? Does that Sound good for you?

@Starskynadder
Sure ^^

@sinha27
I know such a lovely skincent with so much Potential :3

@Neraida
Hehehe you can pry you possess my soul out of my could dead Hands :D i already got a offer of 7kg that I denied....and a Distant Voice is a 1 copy custom so more than 8kg or a one copy custom trade :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Bumpy
Bumpy
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18