Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 0g (1g:1,000t)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
Looking to convert some treasure into gems! Just need a few gems to buy something offsite, so any trades would be super appreciated ^^ Ping or send me a CR if you're interested in making an exchange!
Online/Busy/Coli Grinding/Offline/Sleeping - On, checking every 10-20 minutes or so

If Busy or Coli Grinding, responses may be slower.

Feel free to send me any amount if I'm offline/sleeping as well! I'll respond to the CR as soon as I'm back!
Looking to convert some treasure into gems! Just need a few gems to buy something offsite, so any trades would be super appreciated ^^ Ping or send me a CR if you're interested in making an exchange!
Online/Busy/Coli Grinding/Offline/Sleeping - On, checking every 10-20 minutes or so

If Busy or Coli Grinding, responses may be slower.

Feel free to send me any amount if I'm offline/sleeping as well! I'll respond to the CR as soon as I'm back!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
Up
Up
@ShinyHunter47
May I buy 100 gems?
Sending CR!
@ShinyHunter47
May I buy 100 gems?
Sending CR!
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
Ahh could I possibly trade 300 gems for treasure? Either 1g:1000t or 1g:850t are the conversions I use if it's alright.
Ahh could I possibly trade 300 gems for treasure? Either 1g:1000t or 1g:850t are the conversions I use if it's alright.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Graveswastaken If you're selling the gems, I'd be willing to do the 1:850 rate c:
@Graveswastaken If you're selling the gems, I'd be willing to do the 1:850 rate c:
@ShinyHunter47 ahh, awesome! I actually just sent a CR in case you didn't check the forums.
@ShinyHunter47 ahh, awesome! I actually just sent a CR in case you didn't check the forums.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Graveswastaken Just responded to it! :D
@Graveswastaken Just responded to it! :D
@ShinyHunter47 think i could buy 25 gems :,)?
@ShinyHunter47 think i could buy 25 gems :,)?
@ShinyHunter47 I have 20 gems I'd like to sell.
@ShinyHunter47 I have 20 gems I'd like to sell.
@TMaireTameran Sending CR momentarily!
@TMaireTameran Sending CR momentarily!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43