Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] imp breed change scroll [H] 550kg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][item=breed change: imperial] ya dude, we're doing this[/center] ok i'm throwing an offer into the void now. [b]550kg pure gems[/b]. negotiable. hmu with proof of ownership if you're interested in selling. i also have an unbred triple ivory male g1 with rare arcane eyes i could potentially include as partial payment if that's at all interesting to you. given recent events i also ask that you be willing to answer questions on how you got the scroll. as a side note, i'm also looking for a male g1 imp! if you have one you want to sell, hmu in my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2466175]other thread[/url]. please don't ping me unless it's to ask a question or discuss a sale. bumps are appreciated tho! thank you~ (praying hands emoji)

ya dude, we're doing this

ok i'm throwing an offer into the void now. 550kg pure gems. negotiable.

hmu with proof of ownership if you're interested in selling.

i also have an unbred triple ivory male g1 with rare arcane eyes i could potentially include as partial payment if that's at all interesting to you.

given recent events i also ask that you be willing to answer questions on how you got the scroll.

as a side note, i'm also looking for a male g1 imp! if you have one you want to sell, hmu in my other thread.

please don't ping me unless it's to ask a question or discuss a sale. bumps are appreciated tho!

thank you~ (praying hands emoji)
good luck on your quest! :D
good luck on your quest! :D
I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Best of luck to you!
Best of luck to you!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
Good luck bump!
Good luck bump!
9kiWQCb.png
good luck!! ;o; <3 You got this! :D
good luck!! ;o; <3 You got this! :D
I387ENf.png
best of luck ^^
best of luck ^^
dd0ernt-5006213c-08ab-4f20-9044-862a85883d87.pngdd0esji-c351aa03-2237-4897-a2de-1bff3497d9b2.pngPok%C3%A9monsprite_160_SW.gif
good lord i wish i had 500kg

bump :D
good lord i wish i had 500kg

bump :D
KVbkgOZ.png
good luckk!
good luckk!
  • 3+fr
  • it's a zero, not an o
  • that means if you ping me use a zero
A good luck bump! :o
A good luck bump! :o