Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Plague Dom Shop! (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
[center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/bdfa/f/2016/283/5/6/wars_dom_shop_by_silvermoon678-dakkqz9.png[/img] Welcome! [b]Open[/b]/Closed (I am open and online!) Plague has DOM so i am able to get you guys what you need! [b]RULES:[/b] 1. After posting your order you may go ahead and send the treasure! No need to wait for me to confirm! 2. Tips are NOT required but anything extra is always appreciated. 3. I am MORE THAN HAPPY to do large orders. (No orders are to big for me to complete.) 4. If you are doing a large order you must send me all funds for the entire order. 5. If something comes up and i cant get your gene, i will always refund your treasure. [u][b]6. Please do not ping me. I am subscribed. [/b][/u] [b]I am willing to get other things like apparel/ Familiars/ Battle stuff. [/b] Use this calculator and just paste copy and paste your order form there! [b]https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/[/b] [b]I WILL GRAB ANY MP SKIN/SKINS YOU NEED AS WELL. They cost 29750t each. [/b]
wars_dom_shop_by_silvermoon678-dakkqz9.png

Welcome!

Open/Closed (I am open and online!)

Plague has DOM so i am able to get you guys what you need!

RULES:
1. After posting your order you may go ahead and send the treasure! No need to wait for me to confirm!
2. Tips are NOT required but anything extra is always appreciated.
3. I am MORE THAN HAPPY to do large orders. (No orders are to big for me to complete.)
4. If you are doing a large order you must send me all funds for the entire order.
5. If something comes up and i cant get your gene, i will always refund your treasure.
6. Please do not ping me. I am subscribed.

I am willing to get other things like apparel/ Familiars/ Battle stuff.

Use this calculator and just paste copy and paste your order form there! https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/

I WILL GRAB ANY MP SKIN/SKINS YOU NEED AS WELL. They cost 29750t each.
bump
bump
booop
booop
Open!
Open!
@BlackOutBullets I need two Crackle please. Will send PM with payment.
@BlackOutBullets I need two Crackle please. Will send PM with payment.
duHgkuH.png
@BlackOutBullets Do you still have a crackle left?
@BlackOutBullets Do you still have a crackle left?
B9_L.pngo269-d01-literalstardust.pngo269-d02-literalstardust.pngo269-d03-literalstardust.pngo269-d04-literalstardust.pngo269-d05-literalstardust.pngB9_R.png4qDnNCf.png
Hex0gCq.png
@literalstardust I can get you one if thats what you mean.
@literalstardust I can get you one if thats what you mean.
@BlackOutBullets

Hello there! Could I order:

1 Copy of Ghost Tert Gene
1 Scroll of Renaming

That should be 141,000

@BlackOutBullets

Hello there! Could I order:

1 Copy of Ghost Tert Gene
1 Scroll of Renaming

That should be 141,000

*~*blhNXG3.png *~*
@BlackOutBullets Yeah lol, it seemed for some reason in the post that you had already gotten them. I'll send a PM with the treasure!
@BlackOutBullets Yeah lol, it seemed for some reason in the post that you had already gotten them. I'll send a PM with the treasure!
B9_L.pngo269-d01-literalstardust.pngo269-d02-literalstardust.pngo269-d03-literalstardust.pngo269-d04-literalstardust.pngo269-d05-literalstardust.pngB9_R.png4qDnNCf.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Blackoutbullets

Sent a CR
@Blackoutbullets

Sent a CR
*~*blhNXG3.png *~*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92