Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Festival Currency Brewers
1 2 3
@Hanelli I've got a little over 5 hours to go since I'm brewing a familiar, but after that I can brew you some FC!
@Hanelli I've got a little over 5 hours to go since I'm brewing a familiar, but after that I can brew you some FC!
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
@Shadowind
Can you brew 200 FC? I'll send the materials + fee over when you're ready!
@Shadowind
Can you brew 200 FC? I'll send the materials + fee over when you're ready!
@Hanelli Posted this earlier but forgot to ping you:

I may not be able to do them around the clock as I'm camping and need to help winterize the trailer on Tuesday, but I'll do my best! I'll be doing them in batches of 20 for efficiency's sake, naturally. Send the materials and fee around 8:40 PM EST (17:40 FR Time).
@Hanelli Posted this earlier but forgot to ping you:

I may not be able to do them around the clock as I'm camping and need to help winterize the trailer on Tuesday, but I'll do my best! I'll be doing them in batches of 20 for efficiency's sake, naturally. Send the materials and fee around 8:40 PM EST (17:40 FR Time).
@Hanelli Don't know if you saw my post earlier since I forgot the ping at first, but I'm ready to brew FC for you!
@Hanelli Don't know if you saw my post earlier since I forgot the ping at first, but I'm ready to brew FC for you!
@Shadowind
Oopsidoodle, sending you the items for brewing now! I'm so sorry I got back to you late, I'm halfway around the world! ;;;
@Shadowind
Oopsidoodle, sending you the items for brewing now! I'm so sorry I got back to you late, I'm halfway around the world! ;;;
Hella, looking for empty pots to brew me some Snow...
@Nejibana

are you right for Glowing Embers... atm
@Nejibana

are you right for Glowing Embers... atm
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
1 2 3