Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 1000g 1:1000 (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
I'm looking to buy gems at the rate listed in the title for the amount listed, but I will also accept smaller amounts at a time. I also accept any amounts. Even if it's just 1g.

If it says I'm open on the title then I'm open. Even if it takes me a little to get back to you as I'm busy throughout the day, but I keep this open so I can get back to you later. Also I'm +3 FR server time, so I'll likely be asleep if it's late in the night.

Just send me a CR. If you don't send me one I likely won't notice as I don't look at this thread I just bump it.

If you really have questions then ping me here, but I keep the amount I need updated, so there really shouldn't be...
I'm looking to buy gems at the rate listed in the title for the amount listed, but I will also accept smaller amounts at a time. I also accept any amounts. Even if it's just 1g.

If it says I'm open on the title then I'm open. Even if it takes me a little to get back to you as I'm busy throughout the day, but I keep this open so I can get back to you later. Also I'm +3 FR server time, so I'll likely be asleep if it's late in the night.

Just send me a CR. If you don't send me one I likely won't notice as I don't look at this thread I just bump it.

If you really have questions then ping me here, but I keep the amount I need updated, so there really shouldn't be...
rx9OvHg.gif
^
^
rx9OvHg.gif
^
^
rx9OvHg.gif
^
^
rx9OvHg.gif
@Shpee i have 790g i can trade you for treasure~ i'll send a cr your way~
@Shpee i have 790g i can trade you for treasure~ i'll send a cr your way~
^
^
rx9OvHg.gif
@Shpee I have 390 Gems that I can trade for treasure!
@Shpee I have 390 Gems that I can trade for treasure!
plague_small.png8wVUlSG.gifplague_small.png
@ThatJapana

That's amazing! I'll send you a CR for them for 331500t.
@ThatJapana

That's amazing! I'll send you a CR for them for 331500t.
rx9OvHg.gif
^
^
rx9OvHg.gif
^
^
rx9OvHg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46