Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | BUYING your UMAs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Being

I'm laughing at the intro to this post because I feel that to the nth degree. Saving up for that elusive perfect dragon, whaaat?

Hesitantly:
@Being

I'm laughing at the intro to this post because I feel that to the nth degree. Saving up for that elusive perfect dragon, whaaat?

Hesitantly:
uCR5SCW.png
@Being
The cheapest (by far, lol) in AH is 2k Gems, and I've been trying to sell for a while, so I'd be cool rolling with that.

Apart from pure G/T I'm also always willing to take ETS stuff like fancy Battlestones, Baldwin Mats, Prismatic Tokens, Unhatched Eggs, all the like.
@Being
The cheapest (by far, lol) in AH is 2k Gems, and I've been trying to sell for a while, so I'd be cool rolling with that.

Apart from pure G/T I'm also always willing to take ETS stuff like fancy Battlestones, Baldwin Mats, Prismatic Tokens, Unhatched Eggs, all the like.
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@being

are you selling the three of a kind accent?
I'm a bit confused, sorry ^^
@being

are you selling the three of a kind accent?
I'm a bit confused, sorry ^^
@FloatingInSpace yeah, it's a good thing I'm picky tho! Sadly the ones I do pick out are the expensive ones... sobs...
I'll pass on yours tho, sorry! ^^;

@ratgutzi no I'm just showcasing what I got. The ones in the quote box are ones I'd sell/trade

@Rafflesie aight, would you take an elim (600g) and 1400g for it then?
@FloatingInSpace yeah, it's a good thing I'm picky tho! Sadly the ones I do pick out are the expensive ones... sobs...
I'll pass on yours tho, sorry! ^^;

@ratgutzi no I'm just showcasing what I got. The ones in the quote box are ones I'd sell/trade

@Rafflesie aight, would you take an elim (600g) and 1400g for it then?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Being
Sure, setting up a CR :)

Also, Elims are up to 600 already? Holy. XD
@Being
Sure, setting up a CR :)

Also, Elims are up to 600 already? Holy. XD
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
@being

ooh okay!!
sorry :'•)
@being

ooh okay!!
sorry :'•)
@being

Misere I'D let go for 1500g

Nascence seems to be a 10 copy print, and it is retired, not sure how to price it.
@being

Misere I'D let go for 1500g

Nascence seems to be a 10 copy print, and it is retired, not sure how to price it.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Being
I'm absolutely gonna regret even looking at this thread bc I'm saving for gene projects, but how much would you like for Croon? :,)
@Being
I'm absolutely gonna regret even looking at this thread bc I'm saving for gene projects, but how much would you like for Croon? :,)
@mayka croon isn't for sale, it's just showcasing the umas that I already own and give people a flavor as to what sort of umas I'd potentially like
@mayka croon isn't for sale, it's just showcasing the umas that I already own and give people a flavor as to what sort of umas I'd potentially like
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Being
Ahh, sorry! Good luck in your search. :)
@Being
Ahh, sorry! Good luck in your search. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8